What's new

I HATE squeezable jars of Mayo

psh0615

Don't waste a minute being unhappy. If one window
PF Member
Reaction score
Who invented this ****? It's the biggest pain in the **** to use. I'm talking about the Hellmann's that was free a few months ago.:ranting:

I don't like squeezable jelly either...

They are a pain in the **** especially when you get to the end and try to use a knife to get more out then the knife gets mayo all over it way up at the top and then it gets all over my hand!

I wish I had some mayo containers to **** about though! I am on my last jar and we go through a lot with 4 of us taking sandwiches to work/school everyday! I used to have a ton and now it is all gone, I need a good mayo deal soon!

I agree! Either it's too much or when you get to the end, it splatters.
But i don't like the jars either, unless I'm making a pasta salad or something that requires ALOT of mayo. Something about scraping the bottom to get the last bit and getting all the left over mayo on the rim all over your hands. I don't know why but it grosses me out.

Jar - 32 oz
Squeeze - less and you use more pretty close to the same price as the jar.

Wahhhh your free mayo is hard to use! LOL - it was free. Quit yer ****in'.

At least you didn't pay for it!

You almost match your avatar with that saying.

Wahhhh your free mayo is hard to use! LOL - it was free. Quit yer ****in'.

At least you didn't pay for it!

That was the ONLY thing saving the Mr. when he left a near-new one out on the counter a few nights ago. That and I hadn't given away all of the others ones I had picked up.

(Personally, I could do without the gross -splatters- that come along with the squeeze bottle, but for free I'll deal with it - lol.)

Who invented this ****? It's the biggest pain in the **** to use. I'm talking about the Hellmann's that was free a few months ago.:ranting:

I'm so glad you posted this. Tonight for the first time I made a weird casserole because I had all the ingredients in the stockpile/freezer; I'll NEVER make it again but that's another story. Anyway, the (lame) recipe called for a cup of mayo and I was thinking this exact same thing as the mayo splattered all over my shirt as I tried to squirt it into the measuring cup. :surrender: It's annoying.

If you have a bunch of free ones to use up then save a glass jar or other container from something else and empty what you can into that so everytime you need to use it, it won't be a PITA. I hate those things too.

Back