What's new

i hate the world and the world hates me

Chase

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
i can't shake this flu/chest infection, i'm having 4 months worth of period pain, i have to wash up and my dad wont leave me the **** alone.
why do you hate the world today?

why do you hate the world today?

because i´m having serious computer problems with my new mainboard and that silly nForce4 chipset drivers that **** up my whole day and night. and i can´t fix it :mad:

:mellow:

I have an unidentified liver disease..Feel better?

oh yea, did I mention I can't drink alcohol or take Advil, possibly ever again.

I agreed to host three interns from our local university for their class on non-profits. None can seem to understand that I'm doing them a favor and that I can't rearrange my whole schedule to accomodate their procrastination........I've seen the future of our great nation and it is bleak........:unsure:

won't know anything more till next wednesday

won't know anything more till next wednesday

That's the ****ed up thing about the medical profession. They are ethically obligated to make you wait till next Wednesday to find out anything..........

What world?

Cool_World.png

That's just their polite way of saying "What the hell are we gonna tell this dude?"

I gotta get some sleep, best of luck with that Newk.

wtf... that's really not cool.
you can't have paracetamol either. but you can have a bit of codeine.
how did this come about?

i just got fired from that ****tail waitressing job.

long story short... the other girl can get away with leaving early, not ever cleaning up and all this **** but i cant even leave a half full ashtray on a table for a min without having someone **** at me. (and it was busy, not like i was just standing around doing nothing)

why u may ask? cuz i'm not sucking the owners **** and the other girl is.

well that'll learn you for being respectable. :p

Back