What's new

i have an owee.

Chase

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
i had to have a blood test today. this not suprisingly involed me being jabbed with a bit of metal. i hate needles. thinking about them makes me feel sick.

so, as predicted i freaked out. but THIS time i didn't hyperventalate or pass out. so all in all i did better than i have in some instances in past.

as i was freaking out some nurse chick walked in and said "oh, it's not that bad", to which i really felt like replying "shut the **** up ****!". she quickly realised that this was a phobia thing rather than a pain thing and went on with the "you're doing really well"-bullshit comments.
****, it's freaking me out just thinking about it. *shivers*

well at least you did kill anyone with a trident.

hush it!!!! take it like a man!!! oh wait..... :huh: :p

hope your ok kelly. :bestwishes: :bloom:

hush it!!!! take it like a man!!! oh wait..... :huh: :p

hope your ok kelly. :bestwishes: :bloom:

:p it's not the pain that bugs me, it's just a mind thing. i have a pretty high thresh hold for pain. (yes, i know i'm walking into witty come backs with that one. :p)

well i pretty much want to murder all the doctors at my local hospital.

dad was taken to emergency for the second time in the last 8 days because of shortness of breath. turns out this time he had a collapsed lung with fluid. they sucked it out then for pain gave him PARACETAMOL.

as newk understands, liver problems mean that there are a LOT of painkillers you cannot have. to have them is to litterally poison the already damaged liver. paracetamol is one of these.

i am pretty upset.

why don't they just give him a few shots of whiskey, i'm sure that'll take the edge off. ****tards.

well at least you did kill anyone with a trident.

:lol:

Sorry about the needles Kel, I hate them too.

And I would go key allof the doctors cars about the problem with your dad, hope he is better soon.

how's about i just cut all their break lines instead?

all of you need to let go of the anger

With the needles, can't you just look away?

I had a fear of needles for a while after I gave blood and the ****s overshot the vein. I was there for 45 minutes and only gave a cup of blood, then the assholes realized they ****ed up. I had a bruise for a couple weeks. Looking away did help the first couple times after.

When I was a kid I hated and was scared of them from having to do allergy shots every week. Now I just seem to really dislike the experience more than anything. I give blood but I really dislike it, almost passed out like the last 3 times I have done it.

i havent had a shot or been to a doctor for that matter in longer than i can remember. i dot trust those ****s.

well kel, hell i seriously hope you dont have to have any more shots. i know how bad those irrational fears can be, **** clowns. :(

maybe you should leave the country

When I was a kid I hated and was scared of them from having to do allergy shots every week. Now I just seem to really dislike the experience more than anything. I give blood but I really dislike it, almost passed out like the last 3 times I have done it.
**** needles.

From when I was a kid till now I ask why they can't just make a little cut on my arm a dump the medicine in, that wouldn't bother me, I ****ing hate needles.

although I don't mind getting stitches and tattoos those kind of needles don't bother me it all, which is a little weird

**** needles.

From when I was a kid till now I ask why they can't just make a little cut on my arm a dump the medicine in, that wouldn't bother me, I ****ing hate needles.

although I don't mind getting stitches and tattoos those kind of needles don't bother me it all, which is a little weird

actually, its very weird.

You can kick me in the nuts if it would relieve some of your stress. :)

With the needles, can't you just look away?
i do look away. it doesn't help much.

**** clowns. :(
mascots. every time i see someone in a big rubber suit i want to rip their ****ing heads off.

ya big baby

^_^
:mad:

maybe you should leave the country
how will that help?

**** needles.
*nods* if i was given a choice i would quite happily slice my own wrist before getting a needle.

You can kick me in the nuts if it would relieve some of your stress. :)
you're just saying that because i can't reach you from here. :p

Back