What's new

I have something to say....**edited OP to add some pictures**

Re: I have something to say.....do NOT read if you are in a sensative mood. SERIOUSLY

Your welcome.It helps me with the passing of my daughter and is also on my play list.BIG HUG

:huggy:I am so sorry so very sorry you know this pain.......

Re: I have something to say.....do NOT read if you are in a sensative mood. SERIOUSLY

I very clearly remember this horrific crime, this is so awful and unthinkable. I cannot believe it is already 15 years. I am so sorry for your loss and continuing pain and heartbreak each passing year.

thank you. i can't believe its been 15 years either. there are moments it seems like only yesterday laughing with her at her apartment and talking about the coming baby.

I used to live blaming what happened for all sorts of bad choices I made. but i was well on the path of bad choices when this happened. I would have walked that dark path with or without what happened.

But I truly feel her BELIEF in me being able to overcome was a part of what brought me back from that life...........I am sure she watched over me and helped bring me back, certianly knowing that when NO ONE else believed in me, that SHE did did make a difference eventually......

Sati, I'm so sorry for your loss. This is something no one should have to face....EVER.

I recall this clearly as well. My daughter was born 11/29/95, so I was 8 1/2 month pregnant when this happened, and this was a crime horrific beyond imagination. You are so right, it puts our petty little problems into perspective. Thank you for sharing with all of us, it's a very brave thing to do.

I don't even know what to say, I remember this and I cried then, my DS son was born in "95" this hit home HARD. I don't know you Sati, but you are in my thoughts and prayers today.:huggy:

I am so sorry for your losses. I remember this tragedy vividly. I was pregnant at the time and remember hurting so badly when I heard about this. What an awful thing. I will include you and your family in my prayers Sati. I think when we hear of these horendous crimes we focus on the crime itself and sometimes forget about the family and loved ones left behind. So sad... :huggy:

OMG I remember this ... how horrible... :huggy: to you Sati.

I too vividly remember this... What a tragic loss

I am so sorry for your loss and to have to live with this terrible tragedy. Thank you for sharing and helping to put in perspective my petty problems. Nothing I have can compare to this. :huggy:

I am sure you bring a smile to their heavenly faces when you honor their memory and continue to be strong.

Sati hon hugs sweetie.....i remember this like it was yesterday......its true y ou never think anyone else has it worse then you til something proves otherwise. even though we have been thru alot these last years and this year we are still alive and i thank god each and every day for it.
im hear if you want to call

Sati hon hugs sweetie.....i remember this like it was yesterday......its true y ou never think anyone else has it worse then you til something proves otherwise. even though we have been thru alot these last years and this year we are still alive and i thank god each and every day for it.
im hear if you want to call

thank you my dearest friend. I might call a bit later, but before the kids are out of school. i didnt want to burden you when I know you are struggling too. :huggy:

I'm so sorry - hard to find the right words, but know that I feel for you

If these monsters didn't get the death penalty, someone needs to grow some balls and truly enforce LAWS.

If these monsters didn't get the death penalty, someone needs to grow some balls and truly enforce LAWS.

2 of them DID. then our WONDERFUL, ****ing prick **** former governer ryan commuted the death sentences to LIFE instead. trust me i shed not a single tear when he went to jail. ****ing ****

ohhh ****. little anger showing there. hmm

Sati, I too remember this horrible crime from the news. I cannot fathom any human being having the potential to commit such a heinous act. Hugs to you and your extended family.

2 of them DID. then our WONDERFUL, ****ing prick **** former governer ryan commuted the death sentences to LIFE instead. trust me i shed not a single tear when he went to jail. ****ing ****

ohhh ****. little anger showing there. hmm

I know. There should be a way to reconvert those monsters sentences BACK to DEATH.

I know. There should be a way to reconvert those monsters sentences BACK to DEATH.

read this with the utter dripping hateful sarcasm you know i am capable of

*But they have RIGHTS you know. Which apparently are much HIGHER than the right Deb, Samantha and Josh had to LIVE AND BREATHE*

:hb:

Thoughts and prayers are with you. I too remember this story, I have a daughter that was born in 95--so sad
At least you have your memories--and it sounds like she was a wonderful caring person. An example of a true friend, one that you can share that relationship and explain what true friendship is--and hopefully you will be able to be in contact with her 2 surviving children and let them know what a wonderful person their mother was, and how she impacted your life--and about their brother and sister. When the time is right, at least you will be there to share you stories and they will know that their Mom loved them and what an example she was to you.
Prayers are with you

I'm sorry (((hugs)))

Sati - my heart is breaking and crying with yours. What a truly horrific crime - I will keep you in my prayers. Stay strong.

Back