What's new

I just have to share

andystowing

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
In all the years we have been in business we have had cops say you did a great job. Ect we have never gotten a formal letter.. I am so proud of all of our guys. This letter means so much to all of us.

letter kronenwetter.jpg

Wow! Nice letter. It is sure nice that your company's hard work was appreciated. More folks should show their appreciation for the other agencies that they work with and point out all of the good that we do while we are at work.

I was absolutly dumfounded. I got the mail saw the offical letter from Kronenwetter police department and my first thought was now what the **** happened.
Usually when a letter comes it is never good. I was expecting some sort of formal complaint to be honest, the towing business is really unexplainable is all I can say. In Marathon county where 2 of our 3 shops are it seams like I hear every complaint about us. I really thought Jason Plaza a lt. at Marathon county had gotten kronenwetter to file a complaint. Long story that man has been trying to hang us for at least 8 years...... He has called me and said " Now I got you.... You towed a known DRUNK out of the ditch and never called it in" to this I said check you non emergency calls at 9?? I called it in and the location of the car in the ditch and YOUR deputies decided not to come out". To which there was no reply from Plaza...Could go on forever about this **** ..
But absolutley LOVED it when I saw that the chief CCd PLAZA!! Bet he don't call and send congrats, us and all.

Peggy that's just great!!! You must (and should) be so proud! Kuddos to you and your employees. I hope you're going to frame that letter. :)

Yes I will just now made copies for all of our guys. Now gotta figure out if I should get Pizzas for them or something else.

Yes I will just now made copies for all of our guys. Now gotta figure out if I should get Pizzas for them or something else.

I think some kind of celebration is in order. It will help to keep moral up as we go into a snowy, accident filled season. ;)

IMO acknowledgement of a job well done is almost as important as a raise.

From reading the letter I'm thinkg some cranberry sauce would be pefect. :lol:

OK.......... NM, I had to re sign in to read it. Congrats

How nice! It's nice when people take the time to say thank you & job well done. I agree a celebration is on order! Pizza would be fun. :)

That is great. Glad to know people still appreciate a job well done!

Great to be appreciated and yes pizza or something would be nice to top it all off. :)

From reading the letter I'm thinkg some cranberry sauce would be pefect. :lol:

I could have shot DH. I asked him if they left any in the trailer. (the trailer split open while the truck was going down the highway) He said No we loaded all the berriers into dumptrucks and hauled them to the dump.

Back