What's new

I just watched TNA and....

Discord said:
The Christie Hemme segments leave me puzzled.....

Why crown her Diva Search delux.... only to let her go.... and yet keep lesser talent such as Maria and Ashley....

Ehh....

The rumor I have always heard about Christy getting dumped had nothing to do with the show.

What got passed around was she was messing around with HHH and Batista or trying to and as soon as she got "caught" or the rumor got around in the company she was let go because of that.

Probably a bad move to try to make time with the boss's daughter's husband.

I'll never be able to take TNA seriously until they SHUT THE **** UP about how "different" they are from WWE, and start filling their hour with some *actually* different ****. The only people I can stand on Impact right now are Joe, Alex Shelley, Kevin Nash, and Devine.

I think TNA has some good talent, but they keep pushing these three-on-three matches, or two-on-two matches with guys that don't even look right together.

Petey Williams has the best finisher in wrestling to me. You know when you get booed most of the match, and you pull out that finisher, then everyone gets up and cheers, you've got a good finisher. lol.

Matt said:
Petey Williams has the best finisher in wrestling to me. You know when you get booed most of the match, and you pull out that finisher, then everyone gets up and cheers, you've got a good finisher. lol.

That's the guy who's finish is the Canadian Destroyer right?

I hate that move. :lol:

Back