What's new

I love Wal-Mart!

jokerswild

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Wal-Mart... found an open box 19" Wide Screen Sharp LCD TV marked down to $134.00 and I got it for $120.00. Just never hurts to ask for further discounts on open box items....

Now I have my replacement TV for the one that **** threw at a wall and I don't have to lug out my 19" standard TV....

Now I start looking for a deal on a LCD TV stand for karaoke.

SOP for open box / items missing parts @ Wally World is 10% off. You just have to a nice CSM to do the over ride.

I've seen people get garbage can for 10% off because they didn't have any tops available. :dontknow:

-A Former Wal-Mart Worker :D

SOP for open box / items missing parts @ Wally World is 10% off. You just have to a nice CSM to do the over ride.

I've seen people get garbage can for 10% off because they didn't have any tops available. :dontknow:

-A Former Wal-Mart Worker :D
now i know,i'll be demanding my 10%:sqwink:

Just got back from Wal-Mart... found an open box 19" Wide Screen Sharp LCD TV marked down to $134.00 and I got it for $120.00. Just never hurts to ask for further discounts on open box items....

Now I have my replacement TV for the one that **** threw at a wall and I don't have to lug out my 19" standard TV....
Now I start looking for a deal on a LCD TV stand for karaoke.

Is this a thread I missed? :sqconfused:

I got mine at Wally world as well. They were selling off their old display models at deep discounts. It was originally marked at $249, marked down to $129. I got it home and realized it had the wrong remote. Trudged the 20 miles back to the store to get the right one, but alas! It was missing. Got them to give me yet another discount which amounted to me getting the TV for $75! Now THAT was my deal of the year! LOL

I set mine up in my computer room and I'm watching the Carson Daly show right now in Hi-Def..... looks pretty darn good..

yup it does work.... but, graphically it looks like poop... a composit of s/video input into a TV gives a much smoother graphic.

hmmm....u really think so?

Karaoke graphic is only so good, I think the PC monitors have better resolution.

hmmm....u really think so?

Karaoke graphic is only so good, I think the PC monitors have better resolution.

yes, PC monitors do have better resolution capabilities but.... in the case of karaoke graphics the graphics become very blocky looking... but on a TV at Standard resolutions this blockiness smooths out better.

As a test... play a karaoke song and make the graphics window full sized to fit your monitor and then output it to a TV either via s/video or composite, mark my words the TV will look better.

Back