What's new

I must confess.......

icoupon2

Hooker boots for the mistah not the mustard.
PF Member
Reaction score
Not only have I been wearing jeans all week while my boss is on vacation, I've been wearing what appear to be those rubber soled suede "Ugg" type boots, but are actually slippers :quiet:

:lol:

What's your confession??? :bee:

I am eating ALL the pixies.............not sharing.

Floozy alert:

I'm wearing a flowery bra underneath a cream sweater.....

I've kept my jacket on all day though.....

Dh and I woke up late this morning. We usually get up at 5:15 and today we didn't get up til 7:00. For some reason the alarm didn't go off. Usually, though we still wake up. It was weird because he got up and I was wondering why he was up so early. I was thinking it must be 4:00. First day in 13 years dh has been late for work.

I am eating ALL the pixies.............not sharing.

There's a reason I picked them up while dh was at work and the kids where at school. They're carefully hidden now. Although I will give dh some for valentines day.

Oh and they don't really like nuts either, so we don't have to share the pixies either.

if I am going to confess about pixies I will confess that i only ate 4 out of the pound box--my co-workers killed the rest-

while they were good--i decided that my homemade turtles are better :) much more pecans

however these FM ones were much much cheaper then i can make mine for!

Floozy alert:

I'm wearing a flowery bra underneath a cream sweater.....

I've kept my jacket on all day though.....

Floozy alert:

I don't wear a bra.......................

that's all.

I was THIS close to not wearing one to work ( I was wearing a cami with a shelf bra--but decided that the color was too light to try it..)

lol

The pants I'm wearing don't button, but I have on a long sweater. So I wore them anyway...

I have anxiety problems regarding medical and dental issues.

I FINALLY returned a call to BCBS regarding my nephew's insurance coverage. I procrastinated for 3 days (this was the last day).

:facepalm:

Shhhhh I confess I can't find the bank book so I just ran to the bank now to have a new one made before DH finds out. :)

Also, I hide money from my husband. In a safe deposit box.

I have to. It is for our future.

:hide:

Shhhhh I confess I can't find the bank book so I just ran to the bank now to have a new one made before DH finds out. :)

Crap I haven't used a bank book in years. Didn't realize they were still being used.

Back