What's new

I must confess.......

Liz reminded me about this thread. So in addition to my latest discovered stupidity, http://www.couponerswanted.com/showpost.php?p=1317669&postcount=4035

I remembered an incident that I had blissfully forgotten about... time to confess...

If I really like a pair of shoes, I will sometimes buy it in multiple colors. I was running late for work & very nervous about a big meeting that day with a number of department heads. Was concentrating on getting my paperwork & files in order, was my hair, make-up & jewelry okay, did I pack up everything I'd need, how was the traffic, etc. Just never looked down, slipped my feet into a pair of shoes & ran out the door.

The traffic was awful, had to get off the highway early & try to maneuver thru unfamiliar side streets to get in on time...

Had trouble finding an open space to park in the lot because so many docs were in for the meeting...

Run thru security, jump on the elevator... hurried down to my office to dump my coat, etc. When I bent down to pick up a pen I'd dropped I saw it.

OMFG

I was wearing one black shoe and one white one. :faint:

Took 45 min to get into work, no time to run home to change.

Had to suck it up & hope no one would notice. Of course some did :hides:

At least the shoes were the same design.

When it was mentioned, I just said I had another pair just like it at home & turned beet red.

Don't have to mention that I ALWAYS check my feet before I walk out the door now to make sure my shoes match.

Liz reminded me about this thread. So in addition to my latest discovered stupidity, http://www.couponerswanted.com/showpost.php?p=1317669&postcount=4035

I remembered an incident that I had blissfully forgotten about... time to confess...

If I really like a pair of shoes, I will sometimes buy it in multiple colors. I was running late for work & very nervous about a big meeting that day with a number of department heads. Was concentrating on getting my paperwork & files in order, was my hair, make-up & jewelry okay, did I pack up everything I'd need, how was the traffic, etc. Just never looked down, slipped my feet into a pair of shoes & ran out the door.

The traffic was awful, had to get off the highway early & try to maneuver thru unfamiliar side streets to get in on time...

Had trouble finding an open space to park in the lot because so many docs were in for the meeting...

Run thru security, jump on the elevator... hurried down to my office to dump my coat, etc. When I bent down to pick up a pen I'd dropped I saw it.

OMFG

I was wearing one black shoe and one white one. :faint:

Took 45 min to get into work, no time to run home to change.

Had to suck it up & hope no one would notice. Of course some did :hides:

At least the shoes were the same design.

When it was mentioned, I just said I had another pair just like it at home & turned beet red.

Don't have to mention that I ALWAYS check my feet before I walk out the door now to make sure my shoes match.

Thank you for a good laugh!

I have a similar shoe story.... After an hour drive to work I got out of my car and realized I was wearing shower sandals. I always wear casual shoes to take the dogs out so I don't ruin my work ones. That morning I forgot to change them. I snuck away to Target and bought a pair if shies for the day... It took months for those blisters to heal!

I've also worn two different boots to work... No one could really notice but it was awkward because they had different heal heights...

Count me in to the embarrassing shoe story mix. Unlike the others, I didn't realize my mistake. Had a coworker approach me and ask me why I was wearing a black sandal and a brown sandal. They, too, were the exact same sandal in different colors. Gotta love rushed mornings!

I have the exact same shoe in brown and black. Many times they are right next to each other and I run out the door. Yep have worn the brown shoe on one foot then the black on the other.

I finally got tired of doing this so I marked the black pair with white nail polish on the bottom so I know that I finally have two of the same shoe.

My sister did the same thing, she is a nurse practitioner and wears those nurse clogs. One day she wore on black, one brown. :laugh:

A former coworker of mine actually wore her boots on the wrong feet ALL DAY and didn't know until 5pm when someone pointed out that the zippers were on the outside of the leg :laugh:

I must confess that I'm a cereal hoarder. I have been going non stop to Target to re-stock our sad shelves with cheap cereal.

Am I missing Target deals? :dunce: I really should venture out of OT once in a while. :9:

Check your FB page I posted it there.

Yeah I saw..............I really need to get back in the game. Target has always been a problem for me because it takes about 15 min or more each way to get there so I rarely go.

I'd love a short trip like that.

Me too...nearest Target is 32 miles from here...Basketball games and lousy weather have kept me away...

Back