What's new

I need this CDG, Any ideas??

You don't have to worry about the 45 cents! LOL

One thing though the disc is white labeled with my own numbering system on it so if you are going to remove the label do it very carefully they generally stick pretty good! If it won't peal off you can soak them in water for a couple of hours and then use your thumb to "roll" the label off!

Lone check your PM!

just testimony to good folks here that share. thanks Steve luv ya man.

CDG Showed up on Friday, just wanted to Say Thanks Again Thunder! I've been looking for this one for awhile, guess i should've asked a long time ago. Drinks are definitely on me :)

CDG Showed up on Friday, just wanted to Say Thanks Again Thunder! I've been looking for this one for awhile, guess i should've asked a long time ago. Drinks are definitely on me :)

I thought it would have made it there faster than that, I guess as always we can thank government run service for the blazing delivery speeds! :laughpill:

Did you have any problem getting the label off of the disc?

I thought it would have made it there faster than that, I guess as always we can thank government run service for the blazing delivery speeds! :laughpill:

Did you have any problem getting the label off of the disc?

I actually left the label on the disc, I don't even know the first thing about trying to peel that sucker off, much bigger label then i was picturing haha, guess it's staying.

Probably better because doing so will damage the top side. If you got pinholes the disc won't play and you definitely won't be able to rip the sucker.
Someone told me long ago that you can do more damage to the disc by scratching the top side. Don't know if that's true or not.

Probably better because doing so will damage the top side. If you got pinholes the disc won't play and you definitely won't be able to rip the sucker.
Someone told me long ago that you can do more damage to the disc by scratching the top side. Don't know if that's true or not.

It is. The information on a disc is stored on the label side. I have a pro disc resurfacer and it will fix just about anything. However, if that label gets torn or holey, it's a done deal.

Back