What's new

i plan on some heavy drinking this (my) weekend

Deviant

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
This is my last day of work for the week. I'm gonna shoot some pool and drink some beer and have some shots. I want to try all the different types of beer but no place here sells single 12ounces :\ I'm gonna try me some Smirnoff. I tried Bud la few days ago and it buzzed me pretty good. Then again I only drank two Heinekens before that and Bud and other domestic beer is said to have more ABV.....

I just hope I wake up with my pants on this time :shifty:

I don't remember what it was called... But I had a 40 one time... It was kinda red in color... it was sort of a raspberry beer.... It was good.

Discord said:
Malt Liquor is the way to go!
There's a picture with my mother, her sister, and four brother's (at a young age maybe preteens) and my great grandmother outside their old house, and in My great grandmother's hand was a bottle of Schlitz. :lol:

Deviant said:
There's a picture with my mother, her sister, and four brother's (at a young age maybe preteens) and my great grandmother outside their old house, and in My great grandmother's hand was a bottle of Schlitz. :lol:

LMAO!

I can see the ads now! "Schlitz, it's a family thing."

honestly i have drank more lately than I have in a year. I think it has something to do with hanging out with RR again.

If you want something with a higher alcohol content... get ice beer. I drink Milwaulkees best ice sometimes and that **** gives me a pretty good buzz. its cheap as **** too, 1.39 for a 40 oz. I cant believe youre not trying Lone Star yet. A nice Corona and Lime would be tasty on a hot dry Texas afternoon..... They sell PBR all over Texas so I dunno why you've not been able to find that yet.... but be warned, the Alcohol content isnt as high... but it tastes good as ****, especially the cans (which is the only canned beer I like)

Get a Pint of 100 proof smirnoff, drink it straight and chase it with a cold 40. You will have the drunken experiance you've been dreaming of. :cheers:

I don't drink that swill known as ice beer. I drink because I like the taste, not to get drunk. I just sometimes get there anyways.

Newk said:
I don't drink that swill known as ice beer. I drink because I like the taste, not to get drunk. I just sometimes get there anyways.
I've had ice beer I thought tasted good

I used to only drink stuff that I liked the taste of.... now I'll drink pretty much anything.

Except that nasty assed Sam Adams crap!

I haven't drank in ages.

But when I do I drink Grey Goose and Red Bull....

those smirnoff ice things are good and theres another similar to that i cant think of the name thats good.

Back