What's new

I wanna

Kyp

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
commit a crime just so I can hire mark as my lawyer :mellow:

I could go club Eison to a bloody pulp and have mark defend me :)

You are going to samiche me to a bloody pulp?

Dying in my sleep after a night of incredible sex with Jessica Alba? :unsure:

that would be a really sucky way to go -- b/c you wouldn't be able to tell all your friends :lol:

that would be a really sucky way to go -- b/c you wouldn't be able to tell all your friends :lol:

**** it! :lol: That is a really good point.

Unless........

I recorded it and had it broadcast on a live feed. :think:

But then of course I still would not get to enjoy people knowing. :confused:

But then again I could still probably die pretty happy just the same.

unless you went out and infringed upon someone's copyright...mark would NOT be a good choice in counselors...:shifty:

unless you went out and infringed upon someone's copyright...mark would NOT be a good choice in counselors...:shifty:
But I notice he didn't say it was a bad idea

I'm going to sue everyone threatening to kick or stab Kyp in the nuts for gimmick infringement.

I have already sent him naked pictures of Kyp as a retainer.

I have already sent him naked pictures of Kyp as a retainer.
He works cheap then :p

I just went up to 7-11 and as I was pulling out some crazy **** almost crashed her SUV into my car and cut me off. The crazy **** got out and asked me for gas money, her boyfriend just beat her up ( she had clearly just got the **** kicked out of here ) and took all her money. Kind a weird thing one doesn't expect to have happen when leaving 7-11 :lol:

or any other place

I just went up to 7-11 and as I was pulling out some crazy **** almost crashed her SUV into my car and cut me off. The crazy **** got out and asked me for gas money, her boyfriend just beat her up ( she had clearly just got the **** kicked out of here ) and took all her money. Kind a weird thing one doesn't expect to have happen when leaving 7-11 :lol:

or any other place

How much damage was there to your car?

And how much cash did you give her? :p

How much damage was there to your car?

And how much cash did you give her? :p
I said almost hit my car. If I wouldn't have turned real quick she would have hit me. Then she would have got a second **** kicking :p

She was beat up pretty good so I couldn't say for sure but she looked ugly so I didn't give her **** :shifty:

Just kidding :D

She was ****ed up good, but I only have a 50 on me ( I had to use my debit card at 7-11 because the **** suckers won't take anything over a 20 ) and I wasn't about to give her 50 dollars for gas. I told her she needs to go inside the 7-11 and have them call the police, **** the gas

Plus it will give the cops some excitement. They only thing that ever happens around here is a few speeding tickets from time to time. An assault case would be the thrill of the year for the local cops

I'm starting to dislike tuesday almost as much as monday

Back