What's new

I WANT a BJ's

..........too easy...........

DH says this ALL the time… GREEDY **** PEOPLE!

;)

This was the first post I came back to after being gone all day. :/

This was the first post I came back to after being gone all day. :/

Were you out shoveling snow for the elderly all day? :bee:

You guys are sick........:surrender::lol:

Were you out shoveling snow for the elderly all day? :bee:

Class, Class and Community Service
images

Hubby wont be here til tomorrow night :p

Well you better lube up your lips tonight so your ready for him as SOON as he get's home. You have LOTS of catching up to do with these other girls.

I happily give BJs

And I have been shopping at BJs for a couple of months. Stacking coupons works nicely and their gas prices are nice too!

I happily give BJs

And I have been shopping at BJs for a couple of months. Stacking coupons works nicely and their gas prices are nice too!

Man that must be nice. So you saw that youtube video? Is it really that good there??

That's odd that BJ's takes manufacturers coupons but not Sam's or Coscos. (sp?) You would think they would all take them if Bj's does.

Years and Years ago Sam's did take coupons. People just don't remember it because it was like over 10 years ago.

I want a Bj's Club SOOO bad.

Man that must be nice. So you saw that youtube video? Is it really that good there??

That's odd that BJ's takes manufacturers coupons but not Sam's or Coscos. (sp?) You would think they would all take them if Bj's does.

Years and Years ago Sam's did take coupons. People just don't remember it because it was like over 10 years ago.

I want a Bj's Club SOOO bad.

Some deals can be very good there ... . but . .. there is very little variety in brands available, store coupons are 1 per card (not sure if it is 1 per account).

Back