What's new

I won an IPad!

beanmenow

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I'm so lucky I can't believe it! Had our Xmas party at work and I won the latest IPad worth $599.95 + $140 cash prize. I have the receipt fr best buy, but it was charged to the company visa. So, I will do merchandise credit.

I just so happen to need an oven, how bout that? Then I called to see if they would honor lowes 10 percent co, and they said yes!

I'm so lucky I can't believe it! Had our Xmas party at work and I won the latest IPad worth $599.95 + $140 cash prize. I have the receipt fr best buy, but it was charged to the company visa. So, I will do merchandise credit.

I just so happen to need an oven, how bout that? Then I called to see if they would honor lowes 10 percent co, and they said yes!
How lucky is that YIPEE :hiphip:

OMG! I can't believe you are passing on the ipad. Winning that sounds like a dream to me!!!
Congrats!!
:shesaid:

THAT'S AWESOME!! Congrats! :)

awesome! enjoy your new oven! :woot:

OMG! I can't believe you are passing on the ipad. Winning that sounds like a dream to me!!!

Congrats!!
I have the first version and it works fine. My daughter wd love to have her own, but a new oven is more practical!

That is sooooo awesome!!! Congrats!!! :hiphip::dance::hiphip:

Back