What's new

If you could automatically become a pro at any sport, what would it be?

Ringo

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Sadly, I'm out of commission when it comes to physically strenuous activities such as sports (unless it's just a light, weekly workout) because of back surgery so I can't do this. But, regardless, I would love to be really good at soccer. I used to play soccer and it was my favourite activity other than drawing. :p I'unno. I just really liked playing the defensive roles and running around chasing the ball.

Tennissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Skiing, I love skiing so this would be awesome to be pro and get paid for doing!

I would defo have to say football (soccer) get paid masses of money for something I do for free

Football without a doubt, so overpaid!!!

It would be Muay Thai for me. This sport requires so much hard work and discipline. Plus, you really will get your butt kicked if you're not good at it.

Tennis.
It's the only sport that I actually enjoy playing... but I also suck at it.

edit;
Or badminton. That's a fun one too.

No need. I'm a pro at everything.

Just kidding. If I could be a pro at any sport, it would be kite land boarding. Its very hard :(

Doesn't count as a sport but I wish I was amazing at Parkour. I've been at it a while and the overall fitness level of the best traceurs in the world is unreal - Would have many other practical applications, such as acrobatics and distance running.

Maybe something like high jump, something that would be over quickly :)

Back