What's new

if you could do anything you would...

red barron

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
what would you do if you could do anything at all?

Anything at all??
First I'd go back and figure out where I went wrong with my second child, my daughter and maybe things would be different for us. Or maybe just start all over with her completely.
Then, I'd learn to fly a plane.
Maybe go into the military.
Visit each Continent.

Gosh, I dunno....there's a lot of things I'd do.

I would go back in time and find a way for the ps2 to never be released ,so the dreamcast would still be popular and i could still play pso! :no:

Or maybe i would simply not move to Brazil. :nod:

I would go back in time and find a way for the ps2 to never be released ,so the dreamcast would still be popular and i could still play pso!
with you on that one!
PSO is on game cube! :nod:

I think i would probably build a time machine so I could go see all the great events in the history of the world.

I have an almost completely different personality now than when I was a little kid. I'd probably go back in time to the age of about 4 with all the knowledge and education I have now.

age of about 4 with all the knowledge and education I have now
that would be cool
you could charge admission to see the amazing smart 4 year old
you'd be rich!

Anything you say? Since now I'm at point in my life to follow all dreams guess these might come true.

get my doctorate in Mathematics
Nobel Peace Prize/Fields Medal
Presidential Medal of Freedom
build a few museums and observatories
climb Mount Everest (see other thread)
visit Antartica.

Remember early memories before my brother's death.

And said what I really meant to say to someone in my past, and asked her to marry me.

Follow all my desires. My advice is "Don't follow dreams you won't fulfill"

Either a. have all the things (memories, others memories, pictures ect.) which i am now ashamed of from my early childhood childhood gone.
or b. go back and redo that period in my life and not do things i now look back on had have to call myself young and numb.

pwn bill gates, go back in time to kill the person who invented money so everyone could be equal

----------------
post #400, yay

I would...

I would get jenna jameson to love me then uhm...yeah :D i think you know whats next

Zyphern said:
I would get jenna jameson to love me then uhm...yeah :D i think you know whats next

ummm, STD's

spidergoolash said:
i would have gone to COLLEGE :no:
:rotflmao:

I would have gone to KINDERGARDEN :nod:

Back