What's new

If you could go see any singer live, who would you go see?

Shortie

Expert Talker
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Over the years I have been to see many people live in concert. From Barry Manilow to Five and even A1, Atomic Kitten and so many more I have had my fair share of concert fun. Nowadays though I am not sure how well I would do in a crowded arena during a concert as I haven't been to a concert in many years now. The last one I went to was in 2002 and that was a Barry Manilow concert.

If you could go see any singer live, who would you want to go and see?

I love Willie Nelson's music. It would cool to see him live. The problem, though, is he may have stopped performing due to age. Does anyone know?

I'd love to go see BTS live in concert.
I have always wanted to go to one of their concerts but it is so much money these days.

Does NBA Youngboy count? Technically he's a singer/rapper.

Would have to say insane clown posse or twiztid just because I never been to a concert but am a huge fan of both artists music.

Most of the singers I listen to or like are either dead or inactive. If Roger Waters of Pink Floyd can make to the stage, I would certainly like to go to his concert.

I have been a Coldplay fan for as long as I can remember. They have performed in our country before, but unfortunately, I never saw them live. Living in the province made it challenging, and I did not have the finances to buy the ticket and travel to their concert. Their music is just amazing; it always gives me goosebumps. I also really want to see BTS perform. Hehe.

I am not one that is thrilled by the chance to go see a musical artist. The only artist that I know is deserving for me to see live is Adele. She has one of the most powerful voices in the world and she does performs live and not lip syncing.

Back