What's new

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?

Probably the UK or Australia.. Don't want to deal with a language barrier.

Wales.. Know a few people online from down there. Would be pretty nice to meet some of em. If that wasn't possible, then Japan would be my next choice.

Loving the exotic destination ;)

I'd go to Iceland or Australia or maybe New York. Iceland because the scenery is absolutely amazing and it'd be great to see, Australia because the weather's great and the people seem to know how to party, New York because, well, it's New York - who doesn't want to visit?

If I was given everything I needed to travel to one place of my choice it would have to be New York :) that would have to be after I got over my fear of flying though lol, there is a friend I have who lives in America who I would love to meet also so that would be great :)

I would love to go to jamaica to see what its like out there. @Shortie861 New york is a pretty nice place. So many people walk around out there though because the distances to go somewhere isn't so far.

Anywhere that's a tropical paradise. Man, I be pimpin' sitting on the beach with laptop, 4G card, and plenty of rum and pineapple juice in an actual pineapple! Get me a little tent you'll never see my **** again. :D

I'd love to see any place in the world really. Different cultures really interest me.

I am not exactly sure maybe, Switzerland for Swiss cheese and chocolate.:D

I am not exactly sure maybe, Switzerland for Swiss cheese and chocolate.:D

They have pretty awesome food. I once had a boss who lived in Switzerland for many years, and he preferred Swiss food over anything else! :)

I've been to Swiss cheese maker as a kid with my parents, and they had marvelous cheeses! :)

We have some Swiss products here in our supermarkets and grocery stores, but especially the cheeses are best bought locally.

Once I worked near the lake of Geneva (on the French side), and they had awesome cheeses as well. :)

France has some pretty awesome cheese specialties as well! :)

Swiss chocolate like Lindt is available here as well, but it's more expensive than German chocolate. I like the texture of German chocolate better sometimes, though (absolutely smooth, not as rough as mouth feel as with Lindt), but they're pretty similar.

We're swimming in chocolate, it's one of the most affordable treats we have here. I hope the weather will become a little cooler during daytime, so I can purchase chocolate again (it melts above room temperature).

The gingerbread season has begun, I've seen the first sales of gingerbread this Summer/Fall in the grocery store recently. I love Nuremberg gingerbread! :)

Back on topic, if I could travel anywhere, I'd go to the US again perhaps, or Canada or Australia, or even just Great Britain (never been there).

The British also have some great food items. Recently, during the Olympia event, Schwartau sold lemon curd and original British orange marmelade (without fruit pieces). I'd like to have both of them available all year round ... probably I'll have to get them online from a different manufacturer if Schwartau stops sales of the items.

They have pretty awesome food. I once had a boss who lived in Switzerland for many years, and he preferred Swiss food over anything else! :)

I've been to Swiss cheese maker as a kid with my parents, and they had marvelous cheeses! :)

We have some Swiss products here in our supermarkets and grocery stores, but especially the cheeses are best bought locally.

Once I worked near the lake of Geneva (on the French side), and they had awesome cheeses as well. :)

France has some pretty awesome cheese specialties as well! :)

Swiss chocolate like Lindt is available here as well, but it's more expensive than German chocolate. I like the texture of German chocolate better sometimes, though (absolutely smooth, not as rough as mouth feel as with Lindt), but they're pretty similar.

We're swimming in chocolate, it's one of the most affordable treats we have here. I hope the weather will become a little cooler during daytime, so I can purchase chocolate again (it melts above room temperature).

The gingerbread season has begun, I've seen the first sales of gingerbread this Summer/Fall in the grocery store recently. I love Nuremberg gingerbread! :)

Back on topic, if I could travel anywhere, I'd go to the US again perhaps, or Canada or Australia, or even just Great Britain (never been there).

The British also have some great food items. Recently, during the Olympia event, Schwartau sold lemon curd and original British orange marmelade (without fruit pieces). I'd like to have both of them available all year round ... probably I'll have to get them online from a different manufacturer if Schwartau stops sales of the items.
That was was very interesting and a nice reply.:)

Australia. Been to a few European countries and the US, would love to go a bit further afield.

Now if this is a true where would you go if you could... I want to go to the peak of Mt. Everest!! and if not I would love to see two places. One the Great Barrier reef in Australia and Queen Victoria Falls in Africa. I will put those two places even though my list is long.

Back