What's new

if you had unlimited buck$ to spend

Let me see, I would first give my parents enough so that they could never have to do anything again, then my sister would get about the same treatment. Then I would procede to enjoy myself.

Proche 911 Carrara RS
56 corvette
House everywhere I love
Flying lessons
Plane to go with new pilots license
HUGE home theater in every house
and I would probably own a chain of theaters for my little fun side job.

I think saying "unlimited $" is too paralyzing. If you said $5 million or something, I could probably come up with something more concrete...but it's too hard to think about with unlimited!

if economic will collapse - I will sell it all for unlimited funds ... no problema, MJ!

I would buy a new house for myself and my bf. I'd donate some of the money to Doctors Without Borders, the Red Cross, my local library, public television, and to Alien Soup, of course. :)

Hm.

For friends:
I'd bail my four closest friends out of debt and give them enough to live comfortably or maybe buy them each a house or something.

For us:
HOUSE. HOUSE. HOUSEHOUSEHOUSE. Stupid houses. I don't even want something huge. Five bedrooms. Finished basement. Three bathrooms.
Pay off our debt.
Buy a couple new cars, prolly hybrids.
Put a LARGE chunk away for Jason and any other future children for education, houses, etc. in the future.
Travel.
Some fun shopping, naturally ;)

For family:
Bail my cousins out of debt.
Set my parents up for life.

Misc:
Donate to various charities.

Unlimited cash? No limit what so ever?
Hm... I’d donate tons of money to charities then probably buy anything and everything imaginable. :tongue:

I'd buy the Starbucks corporation, an Aston Martin Vanquish, give everyone in the world healthcare, buy an island in the Caribbean & definatly go on shopping sprees in NY, Paris & London. :tongue:

You know, I wouldn’t also mind buying some property on the moon. Wouldn’t it be beautiful to sit in your back yard and watch the earth rise ever night? :eek: :tongue:

Back