What's new

If you need to return something after Christmas...

tuppermom6

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
don't be a raving **** or impatient **** while you are at the store!

Try sending someone from your family that isn't a narcissistic prima donna.

Was going to post this in Kohl's because that is where I work but I am sure there where people like this at every store today.

That is all...

yells out to them "AND A HAPPY FREAKING NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO!"

I work at Kohls too and will never, ever understand why people needed to return stuff the day after Christmas. There is no restriction on returns at Kohls, no rush.

But whatever!

DH didn't like the wallet I bought him. You couldn't pay me enough to get in the return line at Kohl's yesterday. I told him we'll go pick out a new one (new sale is stupid, so we'll wait, who needs to buy one wallet and get a second half price?) later and I'll return it at my leisure. I can structure my trip home from work to drive right past Kohl's any day.

That is right out of page 5 of The After Christmas Returns Handbook. I sincerely hope you ARE NOT suggesting going against the World's Foremost Authority on this matter!!!

Try sending someone from your family that isn't a narcisstic prima donna.

Was going to post this in Kohl's because that is where I work but I am sure there where people like this at every store today.

That is all...

I guess we should all conduct ourselves in a meaningful, and respectful manner too? Sounds like Communism to me.

People sucks.
I was at Kohl's price matching at the CS desk two weeks before Christmas, this **** made a big fuss and complained about me "purchasing" stuffs at the CS desk because it's supposedly for returning and exchanging only.

Try sending someone from your family that isn't a narcisstic prima donna.

That is all...

I'm so sorry my MIL and SIL were doing their returns at your store.

And I will mention that at some stores that will not be named that I may or may not work at, some of the CS staff are this:

...narcissistic prima donna...

Bad mix! :lol:

I had my stuff to return yesterday at Kohl's just in case the line was doable but I didn't make an attempt since the line was really long. I figure next week when people are back at work it should be a quick thing.

I had my stuff to return yesterday at Kohl's just in case the line was doable but I didn't make an attempt since the line was really long. I figure next week when people are back at work it should be a quick thing.

Same, I was there to spend some Kohl's cash, had the returning item in the car but decided not to when I saw the line.

Back