What's new

If you won the lottery would you stay in school and/or keep your job?

If I would win a jackpot in lottery, I would keep my job and study more. I would also start my own business and I travel the world and do the things that I've been wanting to do. I will live my life to the fullest and help other people.

I would go to uni and get my Honours and Major in English Literature, because the ?36k debt was a large put-off for me after leaving college.
Oh, and I'd finally do my driving lessons/test... and move out.
I WANT MONEY!
:imragingplz:

Would leave in an instant, and maybe start uni again doing something actually useful this time. I'd invest some of it and maybe start a business after.

I guess it really depends on the amount. If it was a smaller amount, I'd probably try to invest a major chunk of it, so I could set myself up for the future and maybe retire early. But if it was 10,000,000 or more I'd probably just budget myself 100k a year and do lots of travelling all over with that. At 100k a year that would last me 100 years with 0 interest, so after investing some of it I'd really be set to live a comfortable life. Unless there's some major medical breakthroughs that allow us to live and stay at a healthy age for way longer, then my plan would backfire big time for me.

Depends on how much I win. If it's say 10 million, I would probably stay in school just to finish it and gain the experience of doing so. Then I'd look for a comfortable and hopefully stress-free job. I'm a pretty frugal person already so I don't think I'd run out of money that quickly, but I do tend to buy things impulsively.

Back