What's new

I'm a sad panda ... wait what lol.

NBK*Twitch

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
To be for real though, my ps3 ylod and I couldn't fix it this time. I gotta get a new ps3 slim... eww slim lol...

So I won't be on psn for a bit =[.

Oh a good note though my friend will let me have one of his ps2's so I can play ps2 games still.

at least you still got a PS to play with. So what was wrong with your old PS3? And was it fat or slim and how was it?

Demon_skeith said:
at least you still got a PS to play with. So what was wrong with your old PS3? And was it fat or slim and how was it?

60 gb release model.

I think the power supply gave out when we rebuilt it... Either way I am getting a slim today . Thank god I know how to save money unlike most people around this city...

Either way I will not be losing anything I got the hard drive and I got a ps2 again :D.

nice man ps3 slim is a better model

Corza said:
nice man ps3 slim is a better model

Uhmm does yours have all the features the 60gb does.. If so then you are right. If not uhmm lol what?

60 gb eh? that means you lost PS2 playback don't it? oh well I'm enjoying my slim PS3 so far.

Demon_skeith said:
60 gb eh? that means you lost PS2 playback don't it? oh well I'm enjoying my slim PS3 so far.

Yes and no. I got a friend with 3 ps2's I am gonna ask him if I can have one. He probably won't mind.

NBK*Twitch said:
Demon_skeith said:

Yes and no. I got a friend with 3 ps2's I am gonna ask him if I can have one. He probably won't mind.

that's hard to say, is he keeping all three as back ups? I know with my precious PS2 collection of games I plan on going out to buy a few back up PS2s.

I think only 1 or two backups is good, because then it's just a waste of money.

Back