What's new

I'm back!!!

~Z~

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hi, its me ~Z~ and i'm finally back after leaving for....no real reason. anyway, i'm back and i've just heard that GTA:LCS for psp will be multi-player so i'm dead excited for it!! woooooh!

:D

Welcome Back, ~ZZZ~!

Be ready for another probe :nod:

hmmm...

are there many people on here any more? your the only one whos responded...

yeah ... i am only real person there ... all others are robots ... those speachless machines are demons of destruction ... good advise - hide somwhere and do not post there ... to be silent == to be alive ... or ... they will destruct you too ... ok ... dot ... dot ... going to hide ... dont ask where ... semicolon ...

ohh...

okay.................

who are you? you are scareing me! :eek:

lol

hehe there are a few of them then lol. Where's Light?

f-e-a-r n-o-t L-o-b-o, I a-m y-o-u-r f-r-i-e-n-d h-e-e h-e-e h-e-e

~Z~ said:
hehe there are a few of them then lol. Where's Light?
Light was there about 2 days ago ... He is a poet ... He borrowed the Solar FlashLight from the Sun ... now he is on his way ... but shure, he will appear soon :lol:

Ripley said:
f-e-a-r n-o-t L-o-b-o, I a-m y-o-u-r f-r-i-e-n-d h-e-e h-e-e h-e-e

Ok ... If You are my friend, You should to know that I am a winner... Am I Winner? :cool:

~Z~ said:
are there many people on here any more? your the only one whos responded...

Other old-timers are here... We just can't remember you... ;)

Z dude where the heck have you been :ticked: :rolleyes: :nuts: :ut-oh: :tongue: :nod:

i've been...

on various other sites. been on 1UP.com? that's a great forum site you should check it out if you haven't already. Only a few more days until GTA:LCS for psp!

So what it's pretty cool rent one and do payments
Z dude now that your here Lets party
Only a few more days until the release of nintendo's wifi games foe the DS
Seen nintendo's remotes dude i know you've been waiting

Back