What's new

I'm gonna give them credit for this.

KARAOKE WARS the reality show...who knows may take off like crazy...the next SURVIVOR:triwink:

DannyGKaraoke said:
Where the heck are you? Going rate here is $50 to $100 a show. Bar owners are cheap here.

It's $80 just to fill the gas tank of a cargo van. I'm sorry, but if that's the case - then the bars you are pursuing are too small to be taken seriously. That's not business - that's a hobby.

I'm not knocking you for doing it because you like it - just noting that at that rate it doesn't belong on the business radar. You might be competing for local singers - but, you sure aren't competing for my business.

Proformance said:
It's $80 just to fill the gas tank of a cargo van. I'm sorry, but if that's the case - then the bars you are pursuing are too small to be taken seriously. That's not business - that's a hobby.

I'm not knocking you for doing it because you like it - just noting that at that rate it doesn't belong on the business radar. You might be competing for local singers - but, you sure aren't competing for my business.

It is a little more than $80 to fill the tank on my cargo van, it is a little less than $40 to fill the tank on my Element, either one will do a weeks worth of shows on that tank of fuel! $80/5= $16 and through in a local wedding or PP = 13.33 or $40/5= $8! Now considering that I get close to two weeks of shows from one tank of fuel in my cargo van let's call it 8 shows $80/8=$10!

Bob your numbers don't appear to mean much anymore!

Thunder said:
$80/5= $16 and through in a local wedding or PP = 13.33 or $40/5= $8! Now considering that I get close to two weeks of shows from one tank of fuel in my cargo van let's call it 8 shows $80/8=$10!

The best part of that math is the free driver.

Back