What's new

Im in the hospital

Thanks for all the well wishes and the prayers. Means a lot! At least I have a time slot for surgery, 4PM! Cant wait to eat more than anything :lol:

I really need boy names now. We picked Crystal Ivy for a girl, but cant agree on a boy name.

I might break down and get satellite since I'll be laid up for so long. Anyone know a good deal? I cant get cable because of my location, but I can do satellite.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers. You will have plenty of time now to ponder upon boys names.

Prayers & Hugs for you & your baby boy. So gald your baby is healthy & willing to wait before he joins us in the real world.

Congrats on having a boy! Boy names are hard though ... I have 2 boys and had to come up with 4 names (first, middle) so I know. :)

Prayers and hugs for you and the baby. Hope all goes well!

I just looked at the time - you are probably in surgery right now... lots of prayers for you and baby! I'm sure everything will go wonderfully!
When we were expecting our son (didn't know the sex until birth) we ended up ditching all the names we had talked about because they didn't seem to fit. Sometimes you need to meet the little one to decide :)

Sending good thoughts and prayers for you and your little boy!
Congrats and good luck with the surgery!:huggy::huggy::huggy:

BEST WISHES and PRAYERS for both of you! May the time til you hold your precious healthy boy pass quickly for you :huggy: :huggy: :huggy:

How are you doing? Sending prayers your way for you and the baby. DH and I have Direct TV for satellite and love it. I don't know about deals but there is a referral bonus so if you have any family or friends with Direct TV, you can give their name and split the referral bonus. That is what my family does. I am sure there are deals out there for first time users.

Good news! I'm having a boy! Bad news, I'm only 20 weeks and cervix will not hold baby. I'm having a surgery called cerclage to sew me shut so baby doesnt fall off.

I'm still waiting for surgery coz there's 2 c sections in front of me, but I'm literally starving to death!

Another big surprise is that I cant go back to work coz I have to be on bed rest. Lots to take in, but at least I'm healthy and baby is still healthy.

Congrats on baby boy! A friend had this done with each of her3 pregnancies and all are healthy! Good luck to you. Praying for full term health, and don't go crazy- bored!

Congrats on your baby boy. Hope everything went well today. Rest and take it easy.

Congratulations on the baby boy! Let's hope this surgery does the trick and you make it another 20 weeks!

Sorry to hear your having problems, but glad they can "fix" it! Good luck with the surgery! :huggy:

Surgery all done and went very well. Hopefully I get to go home tomorrow. Still waiting to pee. I over ate and now my belly is full!

I dont know how I'm going to deal with not being able to go shopping.
I've accepted the no working part. But the no deals or couponing, I have a very hard time swallowing. My husband cant handle it, so I'll have to find an apprentice willing to shop for me, hehe.

Surgery all done and went very well. Hopefully I get to go home tomorrow. Still waiting to pee. I over ate and now my belly is full!

I dont know how I'm going to deal with not being able to go shopping.
I've accepted the no working part. But the no deals or couponing, I have a very hard time swallowing. My husband cant handle it, so I'll have to find an apprentice willing to shop for me, hehe.

That is going to be one lucky apprentice. I've read some of your previous deals and you are really good. Glad your surgery went well. Now just take it easy. You have many more years to get good deals.

Prayers for you and your baby boy. A friend of mine had the procedure when she was pregnant with 4 of her 5 children. All of her children are healthy.
Glad the surgery went well.

Back