What's new

i'm not pregnant...

Chase

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
according to 3 pregnancy tests, but i haven't had my rags in three months. wtf.

someone's going to have fun with this, i'm going to bed. i expect three pages of 'up the duff' jokes by the time i return. cheers.

Were you wanting to be or just concerned about having a proper bleeding?

you might want to consider going to the doctor.

I'm with mark on this one...while home pregnancy tests are moderately accurate (hopefully, you got more than one brand), unless this is "normal" for you, you should really see a doctor.

Yes seeing a doctor is a good idea.

If you are pregnant it's not Eison's is it :mellow:

I havent had my period in almost four years. :)

but I have an iud.

home pregnancy tests didnt work for me when I was pregnant with hayley, btw... I took five different ones and they all said not pregnant, and i was really almost four monthes along already..

go to the doctor.

nd it could be stress. :/

you should totally have more butt sex.

:lol: i knew at least half of you would get all serious-tone about this. :p

i assume it's stress. i have pretty eratic cycles as it is, this is unusual but not the first time it's happenned. never the less i'm booked into a doctor on monday. it's been really hard to get an appointment. :/

I'm with mark on this one...while home pregnancy tests are moderately accurate (hopefully, you got more than one brand), unless this is "normal" for you, you should really see a doctor.

2 brands, 4 tests.

Yes seeing a doctor is a good idea.

If you are pregnant it's not Eison's is it :mellow:

:lol: now there'd be some good genetics for self-loathing. :p

nd it could be stress. :/

that's my guess. in the past three months my hubby went away to uni, i ****ed my ankle good and my dad has been in hospital 3 times and i started caring for him full time.
and well, there's all my psycho **** that acts up more when i'm in stressful situations, which i'm sure you're all aware of by now. :p i'm just proud that i've kept myself together (well, much better than in past anyways).

:lol: now there'd be some good genetics for self-loathing. :p

Besides hating themselves, I wonder if our kids could hate us even more than we hate ourselves too? :lol:

Besides hating themselves, I wonder if our kids could hate us even more than we hate ourselves too? :lol:

i guess we'll just have to explain to them from the start that their existance is actually their own fault and the rest will work itself out. :lol:

I just thought about it....and I havent got mine in a while either!

:unsure:

I hope everything is ok :)

Back