What's new

I'm Not Sure How to Handle This....

Thanks for your support everyone! Trying to stay positive....

Lots of prayers for you and the baby!

:huggy:

Sending positive thoughts and prayers to you & your baby! :huggy::huggy::huggy:

When I was 9 weeks pregnant with my 2nd DS, I had the same thing happen. Started spotting on Friday afternoon and was bleeding by Friday night. Called the ob/gyn and they said there wasn't anything they could do for me or an ER could do either so just come in first thing on Monday morning. I was a nervous wreck that whole weekend but got there bright and early on Monday morning and heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time.

Sending lots of good thoughts and prayers your way. Please try not to worry too much and take it easy.

:huggy: I had some bleeding with the twins, starting around 7 weeks, but they were both fine.

Good thoughts and prayers for you and your precious baby. Keep your feet up.
I went through the same thing with both my kids. My first one was very light spotting, but with my second one, I thought I had already lost her. I had heavy bleeding for almost a week. It turned out that I had a blood clog. Doctor just had to keep an eye on it as it could cause to go into early labor, and even that didn't happen. What I am trying to tell you is, don't think the worse. These little boogers tend to make us worry even before they are born. He/She is just trying to give you a taste of what is yet to come ;-). Stay positive!

So sorry you have to go through this:huggy: Sending prayers and good thoughts your way.

I had massive bleeding with my third pregnancy...I actually had to sit on a towel in the ER. I had a placental abruption and had to finish off the pregnancy on bedrest but it was worth it...I have a beautiful 6 year old.

As lavendar girl said, don't think the worst. Stay positive. Sending you good vibes with everyone else. Take it really easy until your next appointment.

I'm sorry you are going through this. I have been there with the fear and worry about if the pregnancy will survive, there really is no way to take away the pain of it all unless you know that things will be ok. Hugs :huggy::huggy: and I will pray that things turn out well for you.

Keeping you in my thoughts and sending positive wishes. I, too, had a little breakthrough bleeding.. It worked out. Good luck

Back