What's new

Incoming Players?

ukfan41

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What incoming players are you excited for and where do you think they fit in?
I am a UK fan so I am hopeful I see anthony davis go #1 overall to the Wizards to help out J-Wall.

I am really hyped about the Austin Rivers kid. The guy's game seems really mature and steady. His skills are definitely there. Even though his shooting mechanics look off, he's got a really nice jumpshot.

I can picture Anthony Davis working with J- Wall to help bring the wizards back up from the bottom! It would be nice to see the Wizards do well next year:).

Don't follow NCAA Basketball too much, but I really want to see what this Anthony Davis kid can do in the NBA. I'm so tired of seeing a bunch of one-dimensional centers in the league. From what I've read apparently this guy grew 7 or so inches between his junior and senior year, so he's basically a big man with guard instincts? Also his shot blocking numbers are just insane. Shave that unibrow and we have an all-star haha :D

Looking like Davis is going to be a star in the league after his recent games. I am looking forward to seeing what he and Gilchrist and do in the league. Thomas Robinson looks amazing as well.

Yeah by sounds of it Davis is the real deal. Strong draft this year, so expect to see Charlotte and Washington to keep on losing!

I'm a raps fan, and I'm excited about the player they drafted last year Jonas Valuancias. This guy is killing it in europe, and I can't wait to see him play next year!

I am really hyped about the Austin Rivers kid. The guy's game seems really mature and steady. His skills are definitely there. Even though his shooting mechanics look off, he's got a really nice jumpshot.

Austin Rivers is the truth. The kid will be phenominal. I'm sure he practices with the Celtics in the off season.

Back