What's new

Increase your post count here newbies

georgie

"I will suck it dry, but a girl has gotta draw the
PF Member
Reaction score
Here is a bs thread just to get you talking...

Finish this sentence...

The most bizarre place I ever had sex was...

:cartwheel::cartwheel::cartwheel:

at my temp job in HS on my desk at the office my BF's Dad owned...and he was my boss.

I've notice no newbies are posting...I think they are afraid. :lol:

Does it have to be penetration sex? If so, it would be on railroad tracks behind a tennis court in the neighborhood I lived in during HS. Just having an orgasm w/o penetration...Rolling Stones concert.

Is this your way to scare off all the newbies????

I don't have anywhere too exciting. Old boyfriend lived in a big apartment complex on LSD downtown. We did it up on the rooftop deck. Soon after we were done some people came up. It was a good thrill!

Barb told them to put on their big girl panties.... they were warned!

Reminds me of the old Newlywed game where that one chick said "In my ****...."

I'm not a newbie, and I may have posted this already, but some folks seemed to find it humorous that DW and I have satisfied each other while waiting in the doctor's office.

We went to a camping show one year, and broke in a new camper on display.

The flower show was also memorable, as was the night on the mall in Washington DC.

Planes, trains, automobiles. The church confessional immediately following an old friend's wedding.

Denny's, Sizzler, Pizza Hut, Ponderosa, McDonald's, Burger King. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.

Then there was the time we ran into an Ace Hardware store because she told me she needed a good screw.

For years, we used to say that the cemetary was really the strangest place we had nookie. That was until we went to the funeral home - on the day we bought our prepaid funeral plans, the director got a phone call, apologized and asked if we wouldn't mind waiting ten minutes for him to return. Our parlor was completely empty except for flowers and a double width coffin...

TON! ALways great to see you! Glad I started this thread now.

Too funny! Glad to hear how much you & DW enjoy each other's company! :wink2:

Back