What's new

Increase your post count here newbies

I'm not a newbie, and I may have posted this already, but some folks seemed to find it humorous that DW and I have satisfied each other while waiting in the doctor's office.

We went to a camping show one year, and broke in a new camper on display.

The flower show was also memorable, as was the night on the mall in Washington DC.

Planes, trains, automobiles. The church confessional immediately following an old friend's wedding.

Denny's, Sizzler, Pizza Hut, Ponderosa, McDonald's, Burger King. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.

Then there was the time we ran into an Ace Hardware store because she told me she needed a good screw.

For years, we used to say that the cemetary was really the strangest place we had nookie. That was until we went to the funeral home - on the day we bought our prepaid funeral plans, the director got a phone call, apologized and asked if we wouldn't mind waiting ten minutes for him to return. Our parlor was completely empty except for flowers and a double width coffin...

What can I say? You're my hero. :worship:

Oh, i have done it in a cemetary many many times.... that was high school mainly and a few times before I turned 20.....oh and oral sex in the basement of a church....

Y'all are a bunch of ****ty little ****es.....love it!:cartwheel:

I can't remember anything too crazy (key word "remember"), but there were things like under a blanket in a park and at parties. Outdoor in the open camping sex is always nice. Hmm.....pretty boring compared. :pout:

Oh...I thought of one more...not too crazy, but gross now, in Lake Michigan. I know I am getting the ebbie jebbies thinking about it.

And when my parents built their country house they made a special little outside spot.

Talk about boring... in a car.

I am always SO freaked out about getting caught! DH is up for anything I always say no......

It's not really "wild" but it was the BEST. Penthouse suite of the Marriott downtown, facing the lake, over a the back of an armchair, during Venetian Night fireworks.

Ooh, now I'm all tingly thinking about it.

Most memorable for me was when DH threw me up on the desk & had his way with me. Very unexpected & hot! I'm the perv in our family. DH is more of a wink wink come hither type guy.

Then again... now that you know about his dad... Can you blame the guy for being reserved?..

in a bathroom stall in the college art building..that was most likely the riskiest place

In every car we have ever owned (including my VW Bug and I'm a big girl) and every room in our house. The top bunk bed wasn't very comfortable with it's low ceiling.

In a car on a really dark street in front of a house that was for sale at the time that dh's aunt ended up buying!

Every time we go over there we just look at each other and laugh

Back