What's new

Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera?

I am using internet explorer mostly and sometimes I use firefox , never tried opera. I am very happy with performance of Internet explorer

I usually just use IE, but have both FF and Opera installed also

I have all of them +Safari :cool:
well i use FF most of the time
why..?coz of it's plugins .. :lol:
Opera is also nice but i don't use IE at all.... :D

I prefer and use the opera web browser . Since it works efficient without any problems. We can open multiple browsers with out any problems.

pranith said:
I prefer and use opera web browser . Since ti works efficient and weil without any problem and we can open multioke browsers with out any problem.
what's this multioke browsers....... :?: :?: :?:
i suppose you are referring to Quick dial..
if yes,you also have an Quick dial plugin for FF :lol:

now using FF as internet browser .

My friend told me Opera has bitTorrent pre installed in the browser itself .. so il switch to opera soon !

yes opera has torrent support...But u can use utorrent na....i must say that FF is far better then opera...
FF stands first in the most used browsers..next comes IE ...next opera...next safari

well, i personally recommend FF as it doesn't have errors like IE7 has been lately even with the updates that they are releasing almost everyday...

:D

Adam said:
Whats your browser of choice? and why?

I usually use FF...especially when coding...I also have IE installed,,,just to indulge myself into another trouble having hacks if necessary :D

...But I love IE...it's just that I hate their rendering :D

rangana said:
Adam said:
Whats your browser of choice? and why?

I usually use FF...especially when coding...I also have IE installed,,,just to indulge myself into another trouble having hacks if necessary :D

...But I love IE...it's just that I hate their rendering :D
Yup u are right....I have heard that they follow their own pattern in rendering...so some sites may not appear correctly in IE...
But if the developer adjusts to render well in IE then also there is no problem with FF coz it supports IE rendering as well...but some aspx files don't appear correctly in FF

adithya said:
Yup u are right....I have heard that they follow their own pattern in rendering...so some sites may not appear correctly in IE...
But if the developer adjusts to render well in IE then also there is no problem with FF coz it supports IE rendering as well...but some aspx files don't appear correctly in FF

Well, with IE8 Beta yet...they've worked a lot on it....but not with the opacity (filter:alpha(opacity=80)) :glare:

rangana said:
adithya said:

Well, with IE8 Beta yet...they've worked a lot on it....but not with the opacity (filter:alpha(opacity=80)) :glare:

wow are they going to make IE8 its something to see in the future... i hope its better than IE7.. if not.. im going to stick with Fire Fox :D

rangana said:
The beta has been released already

IE8 will have a close rendering to FF2...but apparently...FF has been developing FF3 :roll:

Still...IE goes behind FF :D

fire fox dont want IE to catch up with their Ideas... Fire fox is more clever than IE... :D

Back