What's new

Intoducing myself

Mariah

New Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all. I'm Maria ,from Portugal .So yes , i just landed on Confab.it , and im really happy cause Kirk the admnistrator is someone i met a while back in other forum and being able to be here and see so many great people all over again as long with the new people its great! :D So yes! i hope you guys are amazing..cause this site seems pretty much to me :)

Welcome to the forums Maria! Enjoy your stay! :D Don't forget to tell your friends about us! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
lol Kirk always lovely ;) dont worry. and thank you all :)

Hello!
Welcome to Confab-it! I hope that you enjoy yourself here, and the people do seem very friendly. :D

Why hello there.. Long time no talk ahahahhahahahahaha XD

Hey y'all. I'm Maria ,from Portugal .So yes , i just landed on Confab.it , and im really happy cause Kirk the admnistrator is someone i met a while back in other forum and being able to be here and see so many great people all over again as long with the new people its great! :D So yes! i hope you guys are amazing..cause this site seems pretty much to me :)

Hi - great to see new people joining - lots here and growing - look forward to seeing your posts

<<jamick's Monday>>

http://www.confab-it.com/showthread.php?905-Monday-!-Good-Morning

Back