What's new

iPad

Fatih

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I bought an iPad recently, and I'm loving it.

Does anyone else have one? If not, would you like one, and why?

I bought an iPad recently, and I'm loving it.

Does anyone else have one? If not, would you like one, and why?
Did you buy the new one? Or the 1st one?
I think they are pretty neat, but I rather stick to a laptop...

I have the iPad 2. I like laptops too, but this is an amazing replacement.

I have the iPad 2. I like laptops too, but this is an amazing replacement.
Its not comfortable as the screen is not raised and the keyboard is touch screen, but its nice too have.

Its not comfortable as the screen is not raised and the keyboard is touch screen, but its nice too have.

You can elevate it on your lap, or buy a case that brings it up; like mine. As for the typing part; it's really easy, and it works better than most laptops. If you don't like it, you can also buy a bluetooth keyboard.

You can elevate it on your lap, or buy a case that brings it up; like mine. As for the typing part; it's really easy, and it works better than most laptops. If you don't like it, you can also buy a bluetooth keyboard.
Does it take fingerprints well, is it real glossy?

Does it take fingerprints well, is it real glossy?

It does, but you can't notice them. As for the glare; it's only bad if someone shines a strong light onto the screen. You can always get a screen cover that gets rid of that problem.

It does, but you can't notice them. As for the glare; it's only bad if someone shines a strong light onto the screen. You can always get a screen cover that gets rid of that problem.
Yea, Im not a big fan of messy fingerprints.

Yea, Im not a big fan of messy fingerprints.

They aren't messy like that; you don't notice them. If you turn off the screen and hold the iPad up to the sun; that's the only time you'll see them.

They aren't messy like that; you don't notice them. If you turn off the screen and hold the iPad up to the sun; that's the only time you'll see them.
Oh okay thanks for the clear up

[2] to be honest its a good idea to have a usb port inside of it but ill stick to my netbook which is closest

[2] to be honest its a good idea to have a usb port inside of it but ill stick to my netbook which is closest
Yea I have a netbook also, I rather use a netbook over a tab.

i dont have an ipad, i will only buy one if i can already install or play dota like games. hehehe!!!

I got the 64GB ipad with 3G! Got it from Hong Kong on a business trip. Its amazing :)

I got the 64GB ipad with 3G! Got it from Hong Kong on a business trip. Its amazing :)
Does it cause issues since it the Japanese version? Like it may not be compatible with some things?

Back