What's new

iPhone or iPad

if you need a phone then you should go with an iphone, and if you want a computer then an ipad

If I had a laptop and no phone, I'd get an iPhone.

If I had a phone but no laptop, I'd get an iPad (assuming I could only choose between iPad and iPhone)

Iphone I think. More portable and handy, plus its a phone too?

Iphone certainly. Ipad is very awkward to be carrying around. I don't see the fuss with them, tbh. Apple must be raking in the cash since Steve died.

My setup is android phone and ipad tablet. For some reason I dislike the iphone, but in tablet form the ipad works great. Any info about the new ipad 3 coming out?

Id have to say Iphone. Dont get me wrong the Ipad is impressive but I would rather just get a Macbook if you're going to spend all that money.

I have a good enough phone so I'd go with the iPad, it seems to be pretty handy

You pay through the roof for these Apple things. I don't think they are worth it, tbh. You can get a good alternative, say from Samsung and Blackberry. Does all you want for a better price.

iPhone for me, iPad is just a bulky version of the iPod touch. I prefer iPhone because it's obviously a phone and that's a basic need and most of the apps on iPad are on iPhone too anyway.

I would get an iPhone. The iPhone is handheld and can be used easier than the iPad when on the go. I don't think the iPad was a good invention. It came off to as a cumbersome iTouch. The iPad just seems like an oversized, overpriced iTouch. Just my two cents.

iPad is great for people who do not already have an iPhone. If not you are better of getting an iPhone for the convenience of having it with you every where and also doubles as a phone.

Then again the new iPad 3 is supposed to be released this March 6, so wait and see what new features they are releasing.

I'd go for the iPhone. iPads seem like a nice tablet, but imo, tablets aren't that "trending" just yet.

iPhone 4 for sure. The iPad is just a huge iPhone in my opinion. Until the iPad can become as functional and powerful as a basic macbook, the price isn't worth it considering you can have a macbook for just a few $100 more!!

Back