Best Phone

• HTC

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • iPhone

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Blackberry

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
I have to go with the iphone, I love the3 iphone 4 better than any phone.

I like the iPhone alot. Its has everything I need.

I always wanted an Iphone but they are so darned expensive, so I've settled for a smaller & cheaper alternative: The Sony Erricson Xperia X10 Mini :)

I always wanted an Iphone but they are so darned expensive, so I've settled for a smaller & cheaper alternative: The Sony Erricson Xperia X10 Mini :)

sony-ericsson-xperia-x10-pro-1278512848-644.jpg

Looks pretty nice, I wouldnt mind using it.

HTC.
iPhones are too 'party' and 'going along with the crowd'.
Blackberry are too 'look at me! look at me! I'm official and important! Look.at.ME!'

I love my HTC.

HTC.
Blackberry are too 'look at me! look at me! I'm official and important! Look.at.ME!'

I love my HTC.
Not really, mostly teenagers use Blackberry for bbm (Blackberry Messenger)

HTC.

I love my HTC.
Haha very true I have seen that.

Not really, mostly teenagers use Blackberry for bbm (Blackberry Messenger)
Who mentioned teenagers?
I don't know about where you are, but in Australia it's iPhoneiPhoneiPhone!

Here in america teenagers use it because they think its classy since its a business type of product, and they see business people using it all the time.

i like iphone because its nice and uber fast recognition.

I like HTC to use because it is the only 'smartphone' I have used until date. However, I did hear that the iPhones and the Blackberry's are good too. I don't want to switch from the HTC Desire HD I have to a new one as soon...

I like HTC to use because it is the only 'smartphone' I have used until date. However, I did hear that the iPhones and the Blackberry's are good too. I don't want to switch from the HTC Desire HD I have to a new one as soon...
HTC's are great, if I had to use it, I would go with the EVO 4G.

Back