Best Phone

• HTC

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • iPhone

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Blackberry

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
those 3 brands are just my dream phones. its very much expensive here in the philippines specially the iphone 4. it costs over PHP46,000. thats about $1700. how i wish i have one. :(

Not heard of the phone.
htc-evo-4g.jpeg

I guess it looks good but I just love my HTC Desire HD ;)
Its probably not around where you live. Yea the HTC Desire is a nice phone as well.

thats a nice phone and very colorful. hehehe!!!! my girl friend will like that for sure. :)

Wow HTC & iPhone are tied up 3to3. Lets break that next person who didn't already vote!

My vote goes to the iPhone. Both HTC and Blackberry are not good enough to compete with the iPhone.

I miss my iphone but I'm getting the hang of my android. I'm using the LG Optimus Elite, but I'll likely upgrade that here in the next year or so to something a little quicker.

I would go with the HTC. The IPhone is too expensive...

I'm waiting for the new BlackBerry10 phones in Q1 of 2013. I think RIM will make a comeback with these devices. I'll keep my Bold 9900 till then. If I were to switch though, it would be to an Android device. Apple does have the best apps though, not necessarily the best phone.

I would go with the HTC. The IPhone is too expensive...
I rock with my iPhone 4. My brother and mom, and a friend have the iPhone 5 though.:eek:

My mom had an HTC same with my brother and they decided to switch to the iPhone 5. Both samsung

Had a HTC for a couple of years now, really good phone. Time for an upgrade and been looking at the HTC One X+, very likely I'll get that one.

Back