What's new

Is 105K a year a good salary for your area...

Lol, I was thinking a middle aged bald fat man with a shirt on that does not even fully cover his belly that is hanging over his beat up jogging pants.

HAHA that reminds me of the post we had awhile back of a man sitting at computer with all the coupon books. anyone else remember that?

mama22angels...this is your cue to search and find this...you amazing finding wizard!!

Anyone else bored?

Freyguy, this is the best you've got?? You're really sucking lately.

I know it is good for my area but wasn't sure what it is like in chitown and beyond...of course I have a 60K mortgage on a three bedroom house with an inground pool so I know housing is low here.
Yeah, your taxes are about half of mine.

Only if you watched Beverly Hills 90210 like 15 years ago. They were rich kids from old money so money was no object. That zip code is (of course), still pretty ritzy.
Guess that's why I didn't know them, never watch and they surely are not my neighbors :)

Moved down to Largo, FL 2 months ago and lemme tell ya.. 105K here and they will think you're a millionaire.

I bought a 2 BR house w/inground pool, nice sized yard etc for right around 100K. I'm literally 5 mins from the beach too, and TONS of Publix stores everywhere, although I have to admit that down here they are the MOST expensive store.

Albertsons, SaveAlot, and Sweetbay are pretty good. Strangely Lowes is cheaper than Home Depot. Downside.... Coupon Nazis in almost every store, very strict on taking them, especially internet printed ones :(

All in all though this area is very blue collar but it's awesome in the respect that the cost of living is so low and when you guys are shoveling white stuff, I'll be kickin it around on the beach!

BTW as a single guy with no dependents you are going to see a MAJOR shift in your tax bill. Watch out for the AMT! Depending on what deductions you have, this could easily become an issue for you. Be sure to save some of the extra $$ for all the penalties. It's not likely to hit you this year because your income was so much lower most of the year but 2012 taxes could be a killer for you.

Being married and having two kids, he will be relatively immune to those concerns.

Being married and having two kids, he will be relatively immune to those concerns.

What else did you figure out? :bee:

What else did you figure out? :bee:
It's more fun for me to be vague. No names, no addresses, no job info, etc.. Basic, just the basics.

Essentially, he's just a guy who likes to **** around with people, and probably gets a lot of people who react badly to the ****ing around, so he goes at them harder.

I do the same thing, but I've done it for so many years that I do it less often in my old age. Kind of a been there done that kinda thing, I guess. As he progresses through the entirety of his 30s, he'll probably be the same way.

So his salary is big but his **** isn't. Got it.

I didn't find, nor did I actively look for, any penis-related information.

Ultimately, all it takes is a little bit of unique information, and it's pretty easy to find people. Since Anneburn was riding me so hard (yes, she was riding me ... hard) about finding something, I gave it a smidgen of my time.

So yes, I found a piece of unique information. The rest falls into place.

Like I said, he's just what his tag line says, a pot stirrer. If someone reacts badly to the stirring, he goes at it harder. He's probably one of the most likely people to say, "don't take things so serious", or "lighten up", and the like.

hey asb, don't need to give specifics, but just wondering if this dufus even lives in Jeweland or if he is just that pathetic that he wants to pot stir wherever.

There's one in Moline, East Moline and also in Silvis, so for him, any of them are accessible.

There's one in Moline, East Moline and also in Silvis, so for him, any of them are accessible.

ok so he does post some legit stuff, but just basically an a** in general.

:lol: this is getting even better....I wonder what the smidgen of info was!!

Back