Is it necessary to own a High cost gadget

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
In tech growing world many opt for gadgets which are so costly and inspite of being an average salary earner. He/She goes for a costly gadget. Do you think it is necessary to do so or live a life which suits us the best?

Well, I personally am not a fan of gadget, but I think if that specific gadget will enrich your life, then I don't see why wouldn't they pay for it. We need to give inventors some money. Personally, I use torrent if I don't think it worth the money, but if it is, I just buy a real one.

Yes, you should try to get the a high end gadget at first so that in the coming years it can keep up with the march of technology. A prime example is my core2duo computer, With you tube now turning everything into HD and the demand of flash whenever I use somehting with flash or HD my computer fans begin to spin on high speed and my processor tries to keep up with. I can watch HD but my concern is that one of these days my macbook pro 17 which I had from 2007 will fry up. But that is why I asked my parents to get me the high end laptop so that it will last me this long, and i stand corrected, I still use my macbookpro 17 on daily basis and its going despite beging almost 6 years old.

I can agree with you to some extent. But the users who buy it just for show off or to spend money lavishly is of no use.

Of course it's not "necessary" to own a high cost gadget. There are millions of people in the world happy without one. Gadgets are made for entertainment, they're not needed to survive. People that buy them just to show off are really silly to do so, it's really a waste of money if you're buying just for that reason. High cost gadgets certainly are fun to use though and if you're going to get your money's worth go for it but don't get it because you believe it's "necessary" to have one just because everyone else does.

I think that we can only live without one, but it depends. Like my father use's his for his work and the apps that they provide for him to make it much easier. But some people just have the it to make them look cool and rich when they can just take the money and use it on something more useful or donate it to a charity. But every one thinks differently. I think you should get one if you use it like me. But if you are gunna get one for just music or 1 certain function, then get an item or product that is made just for that process which may cost you less in money and might even work better.

Anything which makes Life easier is good.....
But we should not depend on it too much...........

Post a pic of yourself!

Post a picture of yourself if you dare! I kinda sorta run a political movement....so for my safety I do not dare...but is anyone braver than I??

l00007716133_zps9567a117.jpg

rGmi2SN.jpg

This is the only recent one that I can find on my computer, so I hope you enjoy! It's just me swingin on a tree!

Back