What's new

Is it the 18th or 19th century?

Sure I will be the guy in the T-Shirt and Blue Jeans, you will know its me when you see me Anglo.

And Mr. Nice will be in his Minnie Mouse costume!;)

Yea, remind me to take my camera to get a shot of that :D.

ANGLOIRISH said:
Moi? A simple answer to the question that was posed by Chris would have been sufficient. You answered him without all the CE Pee Pee letters used by Black just to confuse the situation.

I find that when it comes to anything to do with answering an inquiry that Chris makes, Black always seems to want to baffle him. Just an observation.

And I was just poking fun at Mage! I just thought his use of "CE" was humorous!

And I too am a Trekker and yet I've always laughed and been a little offended at how there's never a mention of Christiananity (or any Terran religion for that matter), nobody wears a Cross, but all these silly mumbo-jumbo religions of all the aliens are so precious and treated so seriously. I love the show and still watch all the series where ever I can find em, but give me a break! I went a little off topic here, but, what the heck.

They don't even mention countries in Star Trek, its like they forgot about the past for the most part. I find Star Trek boring but Star Trek Voyager was a good show. I am watching the repeats on Spike TV.

Spike TV is farking awesome. I go home every day on lunch and used to watch DS9, but now Voyager is just as good

I been watching DS9 so often that I got tired of it, I am now a Voyager junkie. I set my DVR to record it because I am not always home to watch it.

Have you guys been watching the original Star Trek series remastered on NBC? In NY it's on channel 4, Monday at 3:00 a.m.

They've redone a lot of the special effects and removed all the original model shots of the Enterprise and other starships and replaced them with cgi, it looks great!

If you're a fan or want to get to know the series, record them and watch, you'll enjoy 'em :D .

Thanks Moose, but I only really found interest in the last three Star Trek series (DS9, Voyager, and Enterprise).

Back