Is Symbian outdated??

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
I feel that Symbian is little outdated. Many opt for Android phones nowadays. A big change is needed in Symbian to make it powerful as Android.

Yes i think it is to i thought i was the only one.

Hope the new symbian Anne and Belle bring these changes

Yes, I think that too, As i am stuck with my Nokia 523, Symbian S60 V5, Well I need to change that anyway. I mean its good, but android has got a large collection of software and support and its definitely far better than Symbian OS.

My favorite video game is...

What is your favorite video game and why? Do you think that the graphics are very important?
My favorite video game is Grand The Auto IV because it has amazing missions, good graphics and it describes the real life. I like completing new missions, stealling cars and making new friends or enemies. I have completed all the story and I will definetely buy the Grand The Auto V.
Another favorite game is Gran Turismo 5. I love cars, that's why I like it so much. My favorite car which I have bought is a Ferrari California. :)
What about you? :)

GTA has always been good and I can't wait for the 5th one later this year, its gonna be crazy.

My current favorite has to be between Sleeping Dogs and Skyrim, my all time favorites have to be Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country on the SNES :p .

One of my all time favourite video games is Fable and Fable TLC.

I don't like Fable 2, or Fable 3, as they butchered the game. However, the first original one was amazing. One of my most loved games. I still play it to this day. Oh how exited I was when I heard they are making Fable Anniversary where they re make the entire original game in HD!

Mr.Panos said:
What is your favorite video game and why? Do you think that the graphics are very important?
My favorite video game is Grand The Auto IV because it has amazing missions, good graphics and it describes the real life. I like completing new missions, stealling cars and making new friends or enemies. :)

Yeah its a good one

But my favourite games are God of War & Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
And Burnout 3 & 5 in racing games

Back