What's new

Is this **** serious?

allbluezoo

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
So, school is on today for us...which I didn't think would be that big of a deal until I got out of my neighborhood. Amazingly enough our 'hood streets were clear and salted, uhhh...the streets on the way to school not so much!

I got stuck on the road that runs right in front of the school...like, stuck, spinning, sliding. I backed up and tried for a "running start" with no luck. This car pulls up RIGHT behind me so I can't back up again so I just sit there b/c I'm not making any progress. I put it in reverse thinking she will put it in reverse...uh no. She rolls her window down and starts yelling (what I have no idea at this point b/c my windows are up). So, she isn't backing up and I get out of the car and tell her to back up because I am stuck and I need to get some momentum. Apparently my vocabulary superceeded her intelligence level b/c she said "just put the pedal down". Well ****, why didn't I think of that! So I tried one more time and got no further that I did with my previous attempts so I put the hazards on, jumped out and walked my oldest the 40feet to the school sidewalk...as this CRAZY **** gunned it around my car **** near taking the side mirror off and almost running us down in the process.

As she drove by (talking on her cell phone nonetheless) she was SCREAMING "you dumb ****ing ****, I will **** you up!" I said "watch your mouth, I have my son and you have a child in the car". To which I got "You don't tell me what to do you dumb white ****!" Uh huh, okay..you got the white and **** part right LOL! Anyway, she flies on past me in her little Corolla or whatever (I drive a crossover SUV by the way).

I finally get unstuck and after MULTIPLE attempts at alternate ways OUT OF THE DISASTER around the school we make it out to a more traveled road and head home. We pass the street we had been stuck on and as I look down there sits the woman in her Corolla or whatever spinning her tires and sliding all over.

Karma's a ****...and so am I :bowing:

So, school is on today for us...which I didn't think would be that big of a deal until I got out of my neighborhood. Amazingly enough our 'hood streets were clear and salted, uhhh...the streets on the way to school not so much!

I got stuck on the road that runs right in front of the school...like, stuck, spinning, sliding. I backed up and tried for a "running start" with no luck. This car pulls up RIGHT behind me so I can't back up again so I just sit there b/c I'm not making any progress. I put it in reverse thinking she will put it in reverse...uh no. She rolls her window down and starts yelling (what I have no idea at this point b/c my windows are up). So, she isn't backing up and I get out of the car and tell her to back up because I am stuck and I need to get some momentum. Apparently my vocabulary superceeded her intelligence level b/c she said "just put the pedal down". Well ****, why didn't I think of that! So I tried one more time and got no further that I did with my previous attempts so I put the hazards on, jumped out and walked my oldest the 40feet to the school sidewalk...as this CRAZY **** gunned it around my car **** near taking the side mirror off and almost running us down in the process.

As she drove by (talking on her cell phone nonetheless) she was SCREAMING "you dumb ****ing ****, I will **** you up!" I said "watch your mouth, I have my son and you have a child in the car". To which I got "You don't tell me what to do you dumb white ****!" Uh huh, okay..you got the white and **** part right LOL! Anyway, she flies on past me in her little Corolla or whatever (I drive a crossover SUV by the way).

I finally get unstuck and after MULTIPLE attempts at alternate ways OUT OF THE DISASTER around the school we make it out to a more traveled road and head home. We pass the street we had been stuck on and as I look down there sits the woman in her Corolla or whatever spinning her tires and sliding all over.

Karma's a ****...and so am I :bowing:
And you didn't fly up on her bumper and start beeping and flailing your arms while asking wth her problem was?!?!

I HATE stupid don't-know-how-to-drive-in-the-snow people! :gah:

I would of totally had fun with that one. Don't know that I would of not stopped and given her **** right back. LOL

Good for you for being the BETTER person!!!!

seriously, that's the worst thing about pulling out of my neighborhood. There aren't too many ways out and all of them are on an angle up; unless you can get a running start, it's really hard to get out onto the main street. so if someone backs right up to you :gah: why don't people get that?!?

maybe she learned her lesson :giggles:

That's why I am glad I don't have kids yet, because I have a terrible mouth and I will knock a **** out in a heart beat. I would have taken her out of the car and used her as a 2x4 to get my car un-stuck.

The last time someone pissed me off I threw a lit cigarette into a convertable packed infront of a house on the street with the top down. I mean really who parks their car on the street with the top down, you are just asking for trouble.

That's why I am glad I don't have kids yet, because I have a terrible mouth and I will knock a **** out in a heart beat. I would have taken her out of the car and used her as a 2x4 to get my car un-stuck.

The last time someone pissed me off I threw a lit cigarette into a convertable packed infront of a house on the street with the top down. I mean really who parks their car on the street with the top down, you are just asking for trouble.

She had me by a good 80lbs AT LEAST...but I was much more agile than her so I coulda put a beat down on her w/my quickness LOL!

She had me by a good 80lbs AT LEAST...but I was much more agile than her so I coulda put a beat down on her w/my quickness LOL!

LOL - kinda like dealing with a bear.

Bears, even angry bears, are perfectly safe to be around....as long as you can run faster than at least one other person.

Stupid is as stupid does... Glad you were composed & she still got hers in the end.

B E A Utiful!

5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif

Isn't hard to be composed when u have ur children. Man i had a run in with this lady at Walmart and had to watch my mouth cuz the kids were with me. Karma is a ****.

OMG, it just gets better. DH just called me to ask if I was okay. I totally forgot that I had started to call him to see if he could come help me dig out...I have bluetooth so when I was getting out of the car to tell her to back up he was answering and said all he heard was "you boys keep your seatbelts on, I gotta go throw the smack down!" LMAO!

He figured I had it under control :)

OMG, it just gets better. DH just called me to ask if I was okay. I totally forgot that I had started to call him to see if he could come help me dig out...I have bluetooth so when I was getting out of the car to tell her to back up he was answering and said all he heard was "you boys keep your seatbelts on, I gotta go throw the smack down!" LMAO!

He figured I had it under control :)

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have I toooooold you lately......that I love you?! :choir: :lol:

Love it!:cartwheel::cartwheel::cartwheel:

:lol:

But why does race play a role? I wouldn't even have cared about the cursing. :lol:
See, if you called me a fat white **** - I have no control over my color. But the fat and the **** part do indeed apply. ;) :snort:

I like the bluetooth part.

:lol:

But why does race play a role? I wouldn't even have cared about the cursing. :lol:
See, if you called me a fat white **** - I have no control over my color. But the fat and the **** part do indeed apply. ;) :snort:

I like the bluetooth part.

I guess she wanted to make sure I knew I was white? I dunno...we are the minority at the school so maybe it was a power play like I forgot I was a white girl in a predominatly NOT white neighborhood?

Back