What's new

Is you PS3 Hacked

M-SIGMA

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
As you may be aware more and more people are hacking their PS3s so that they can run homebrew, cracked games and other things. My question is "Is your PS3 hacked?"

I don't have a PS3 for several reasons.
The best of them is that I would never play it because i got my computer.

Once I heard about PS3 being hacked, I disconnected it from the network and the internet all-together. So far as I am aware, it is perfectly fine.

Draugole said:
Once I heard about PS3 being hacked, I disconnected it from the network and the internet all-together. So far as I am aware, it is perfectly fine.

I do not think that is what he is talking about, he is talking about playing homebrew games etc;

Seeing how I don't have a PS3 then no, my 360 however is flashed, meaning that you can play downloaded games and watch burned DVD's.
It was legal when I did it.

@Tall Are you running the lastest Lt?

On Topic: I used to have a ps3 but never went online so yea mine was hacked till I got the yellow light of death :p

ShadyX said:
I do not think that is what he is talking about, he is talking about playing homebrew games etc;

I don't believe I have any of those, so far as to my knowledge. No hackers or malicious software has gotten into my PS3 yet.

No, my ps3 isn't hacked nor am I going to hack it whilst I am an online player and therefore I don't want to get banned. Besides, I don't like the quality of homebrew games etc.

No, my ps3 is not hacked! :)

I'm very happy because i wudnt know what to do else.

No mine is not, I'd rather follow the rules of the network to keep my account

what this Hacked PS3,but i dont have PS3/this real player??

Back