What's new

ISO of a Tile Outlet in South Burbs or Indiana Area

new2q

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Please does anyone know of a tile outlet store in the south surburbs or Dyer, Indiana area. The only store i know of is Tile outlet (which has great deals) in CHicago and i would rather not drive all the way to the city.

Thanks for your help.

I only know of TileOutlet 2444 West Fullerton in Chicago. Just three blocks west of the Kennedy Expressway. tile outlet!

I only know of TileOutlet 2444 West Fullerton in Chicago. Just three blocks west of the Kennedy Expressway. tile outlet!

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking:) between this place and victory auto wreckers, commercials I grew up on:lol:

Walker tile on Halsted, over the expressway towards Harvey, has GREAT deals. We got lots of our tile & hardwood flooring there. Nice, knowledgeable people too.

Thanks MrsRed and Jackie....Tile Outlet on Fullerton sure has good deals but really didnt want to drive that far. Dragonfly thanks for the recommendation. I have actually never heard of Walker tiles, i will check it out tomorrow and if I dont find anything I might just have to heard to the City (tile oulet)on fullerton.

Thanks Everyone.

Try Hobo ~ there is one in Joliet and one in Oak Lawn

Back