What's new

it's 4:28am

Chase

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
yeah, i have no idea what's going on. i'm awake. very awake. i got about 2 hrs sleep earlier in the night.
on the bright side my husband gets up in half an hour for work so i'll have company. :)

why are you awake at this ungodly hour?

Because it's 2:33 pm in the part of the world where things are normal. :)

i guess it's hard to sleep when you keep falling out of bed and onto the ceiling...

Jerry Springer explains EXACTLY how america is. Now how do I get these fat chicks and toothless girls to stop fighting over me?

It is 11:42pm, just about to get in bed.

Jerry Springer explains EXACTLY how america is. Now how do I get these fat chicks and toothless girls to stop fighting over me?

stop treating them like crap and they'll lose interest. that's usually the way it goes...

i got a couple of hours sleep today, but not enough.

i'm going to lose my mind.

i got a couple of hours sleep today, but not enough.

i'm going to lose my mind.
During the week I get in bed around 11pm-ish, watch TV till around 1:30-2:00am fall a sleep, get up around 4-4:15am for work. I get about 2 maybe 2 1/2 hours sleep a night during the week.

If we are working the weekend then it's the same, but if we are off thats when I catch up on sleep. When I'm off on a sat & sun I can sleep in till 2pm, sometimes later.

I know how you feel. For a month I havent be able to get more than 2 hours sleep a night with a few days with no sleep. I get to a point where I think I'm going insane but then my body adjust to the lack of sleep and I start feeling fine again

I know how you feel. For a month I havent be able to get more than 2 hours sleep a night with a few days with no sleep. I get to a point where I think I'm going insane but then my body adjust to the lack of sleep and I start feeling fine again

mmm, that's a lot worse than the amount of sleep i'd had over the entire week, but i guess when coupled with being a basket case it doubles up a bit. :p
i used to live on no sleep throughout highschool, but now days i function poorly with less than 8 hrs. unless i'm on a high, where 4 hours is plenty, but i'm not often high these days.

insomnia is teh suck.

****ing oath. i finally got to sleep about 10am-ish, slept lightly on and off until 3pm-ish when i gave up and went back to my pc.
while i was a little off in the morning, **** got a lot worse throughout the day. :lol:

right now i'm trying not to think about how i feel at all. this plan is going to come to an abrupt hault when i go to an appointment with my therapist in *checks clock* 40 mins.

It's been 4:28 for a long time

I like 4:28.

Did the therapist tell you you are crazy?

insomnia is teh suck.
I've been saying for years I have insomnia, but my doctor writes it off as just being a phase, one long ****ing phase if you ask me.

He'll learn his lesson when I finally crack and kill a few dozen people :)

mmm, that's a lot worse than the amount of sleep i'd had over the entire week, but i guess when coupled with being a basket case it doubles up a bit. :p
i used to live on no sleep throughout highschool, but now days i function poorly with less than 8 hrs. unless i'm on a high, where 4 hours is plenty, but i'm not often high these days.
You don't seem crazy

not crazy like Newk arleast

I was the same in highschool. It was common for me to go over a week without sleep. I use to be wacked out from lack of sleep my mom would take me in to be drug tested thinking I was taking something :lol:

Back