What's new

It's been fun...

d2alio

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Welp guys, it's been fun here... but I must say that it's time for me to move on with other projects. I'll still be involved in the gaming community as always, just not here. Cya around :)

Hmm...Is this because of the long site loading or the fact that no one posts.

Cause I noticed that too

Well, we would always like you over at the site in my sig :)

Uhh /Emina, d2alio owned this web site before MrLister, designed the place, so he means that he is starting new things..:sure:

Sorry to see you go from the site that enticed me to be your client d2alio, but I know its for the best. I can expect to see great things in the future. :delight:

WoW.

D2alio is actually leaving? *sniffsniff*

I never pictured it. After 2 years of trying to launch GamersLive/WiredGamers...

Hopefully MrLister can achieve this goals and reach new heights...

Bye d2alio, it's been good workin' for ya and talkin' about stuff...

Originally posted by xNaChOx
No, just moving on.. ;)

what he said... i still have other plans... i'm sure most of you will hear about them.. i just won't be anouncing anything here :)

Stop by and see us sometime... it won't be the same without d2alio.

Why does it seem that ever since d2alio announced that he is leaving these forums seem like a ghost town?

Not necessarily, but it has been quite empty the past few days...

This could be as a result of the delays, frankly I think everyone is tired of these massive delays. But that's just my 2 cents...

......................................................Your leaving.........................The Great Dameon who created the best forum design in the world.........................praised by many.........and scorned by none...............Well, don't leave forever come back now and then because.... there is something major about me that your just going to be dying to know about it........seriously.........trust me this is going to blow all away.... and it will soon enough be relieved.

SEEYA LATER!!!

Sorry to see you go man. Good luck with whatever comes your way!

PS: Buster...

Originally posted by xNaChOx
Why does it seem that ever since d2alio announced that he is leaving these forums seem like a ghost town?

This is a biased oppinion and not true. It's not like he was active within the community. Prior to this post (and the v2 thread) the last time he posted was mid september and it's now end of october.

I actually think that traffic has picked up in the past month or so.

It's ok. Either way the site will be up in a week or so (I estiamte another 6 days to finish coding it, then get some beta testers, then touch it up and then launch it).

last time we launched the site, we had a ton of members signing up. i'm expecting the same thing to happen, and i'm quite excited :)

Originally posted by MrLister
It's ok. Either way the site will be up in a week or so (I estiamte another 6 days to finish coding it, then get some beta testers, then touch it up and then launch it).

OOH! OOH! Lemme beta test!!

Back