What's new

It's Friday...SUP?!!!

Yeah! Congrats! GREAT day for you HUH???

Just got done eating dinner... about to watch Funny People in a min.... you?

Jonny- SURE!!

NoHio - Buy anything good @ the mall??

Just watched repeats of True Blood & Big Love.

Trying to get dh off his **** & put up mini-blinds.

I'm so stoked...i figured out how to do my own avatar,my dd is amazed.

LOL :D Amazed huh???

Nice Pics Jonny! You are so talented! :)

Nohio - Free panties huh>> Never get those coups! :frown:

Feeling better Mrs???

I finally fealt good enough to get some stuff done. We all cleaned up the basement for the boys to have more room to play down there tomorrow for Nathan's birthday party. Kept DH busy for about an hour, but now he's over at the neighbor's (they built a fire in their fire pit). I reminded him not to be too late because he and the 10 year old have to go to church in the morning (I'm staying home to clean).

Nathan is excited because we told him we'll let him move into the bedroom in the basement (it's a completely finished room). It's currently where my computer is and storage. He's been sharing a bedroom with his little bro and has been asking to move down there for a couple years now. Now that he's 10 we decided we'll let him. So we have to buy a twin bed and a new dresser. The boys currently have a huge, heavy wooden bunk/ trudle bed thing with drawers (we bought it last year). No way we're moving that!
This will all be tied into Christmas. ;)

Thanks...im working on editing more.

If you were closer I would hire you to do some family pics for us. We've been saying we need to do one and will end up going to Sears (yay :jack:).

If you were closer I would hire you to do some family pics for us. We've been saying we need to do one and will end up going to Sears (yay :jack:).

Im telling you...this coming spring or summer we will road trip up there and I will do your pics :D:D

Back