What's new

it's official.

Chase

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
my dad is on the active transplant list. :)

Awesome, can't remember what organ he was waiting for, but awesome. One step closer.

It's not official though seeing as I have yet to receive the memo with full Kelkel letterhead, and you have not received my confirmation memo on your memo. Memo me to make a memo for said memo. *Waits by fax machine to receive memo*

good new!!! hope he doesnt have to wait too long.

great news kelkel!!! is that what news he got when your brother took him to the Dr yesterday?

i hope he isn't ON the list as long as it took to get there!

sending good thoughts your way!

I hope the wait won't be long. :)

Awesome, can't remember what organ he was waiting for, but awesome. One step closer.
It's not official though seeing as I have yet to receive the memo with full Kelkel letterhead, and you have not received my confirmation memo on your memo. Memo me to make a memo for said memo. *Waits by fax machine to receive memo*
:lmao:
i handed the job onto my secretary. she is currently lying on the floor licking herself and meowing occasionally... i really need a new secretary.
liver.

good new!!! hope he doesnt have to wait too long.
yeah, me too. :/
glad to hear it.
:)
thanks. :)
great news kelkel!!! is that what news he got when your brother took him to the Dr yesterday?

i hope he isn't ON the list as long as it took to get there!

sending good thoughts your way!
yes, it was.
i'm hoping that nothing else comes up and he STAYS on the list.
basically, if you get a cold, you're off the list until you're over it. :/

I hope the wait won't be long. :)
the general consensus appears to be roughly a year. could be much more, could be much less.

Best of luck. Hopefully the wait won't be long.

We could always give him Newks liver.............well............maybe he should wait for one that hasn't been so sorely abused.........:mellow:

how IS newk's liver doing these days? i haven't heard anything of it in a while....

I still can't drink and I pop Phenegan like candy.

so... is it a permanent damage thing? do they have you on Ursofalk or something?

Thats good. I hope he doesn't have to wait long.

Great news.

Is he waiting to be the first horse **** transplant? =P

Back