iTunes

meowmeow

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Any online deals?

DD wanted the Officemax $100 for $70 BUT it is in store only :(

Any ideas?

Maybe some peeps still have them from the P&G deal and would make a deal with you? Never hurts to ask :)

Mine or gone or I would.

I found the Best Buy one too. I was just hoping to get two multiple values and there you have to do one $100. I know beggars can't be choosers. ;)

There's the Jewel cat, which I think is still running. Buy $100, get $20 OYNO.

I think there's a deal at Walgreens too, buy a multi-pack, get a Wag gift card.

I know you said online only; the in-store ones are the only ones I know about :pout:

Hmm, I still haven't thrown mine up on ebay yet. I think I have four $50. If you are interested drop me a PM with what you have in mind.

Bed Bath & Beyond has $25 iTunes GC's for $20 limit 10, in store only, while supplies last thru Dec. 2.

Walgreens was great for me. $30 I tunes and get a $10 Wags gift card. This was better for me than getting a $20 cat that expires in a week at Jewel when you buy $100.

Can you use the $10 Wags gift card to buy more of the iTunes cards and get another Wags gift card? Thanks :girl:

Don't know if you have Thornton's Gas Stations where you are (I'm in Louisville KY) but today I saw that they had 20% off iTunes cards, several amounts available.

MissChele

Um MissChele you've been here forever and rarely post............get on it woman!!! :lol:

I know! There is not much going on here in Kentucky. I do lurk a lot and post on the rare occasion that I find something not already posted. I work M-Th 8a-6p so most things are already mentioned when I get out to shop. I think have posted more this weekend than the rest of the year combined.

MissChele

Back