What's new

I've been groped today!

Naiwen

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
So a man of 48 years old groped me today! He touched my butt and dared to ask me if I were married. Thus, I reported him to the authorities since he gave me his full name and age and I could see clearly how he looks like.

A day in the life of Naiwen.
Seriously, where do you live to have someone acting to inappropriate towards you on a daily basis?

Jeez. I hope you're alright. Did anything happen to him by the police and did they find him? Where do you live by the way for this to happen :/:?

kingcool52 said:
Jeez. I hope you're alright. Did anything happen to him by the police and did they find him? Where do you live by the way for this to happen :/:?

Yep, they found him, I gave them his full name, address, which he was quite eager to give me, not sure there will be an arrest though because he just groped me, not raped me. Is that serious enough an offence though?

Naiwen said:
kingcool52 said:

Yep, they found him, I gave them his full name, address, which he was quite eager to give me, not sure there will be an arrest though because he just groped me, not raped me. Is that serious enough an offence though?
I think even groping someone would end up with sort of fine or imprisonment. Not too sure though

kingcool52 said:
Naiwen said:
kingcool52 said:

I think even groping someone would end up with sort of fine or imprisonment. Not too sure though

Well, I don't know about that, king cool!

I'm really sorry to hear about the accident, Naiwen! You did the right thing by reporting him. I hope he get the right punishment. Prison may be a bit too much, I don't know, but he can punished with social services or anything of the sort to clean his mind hopefully, lol.

Mayu said:
I'm really sorry to hear about the accident, Naiwen! You did the right thing by reporting him. I hope he get the right punishment. Prison may be a bit too much, I don't know, but he can punished with social services or anything of the sort to clean his mind hopefully, lol.

I'm afraid that won't do him any good, he's still going to continue groping other women!

Naiwen said:
Mayu said:

I'm afraid that won't do him any good, he's still going to continue groping other women!

Yeah, valid point. I guess this kind of people must be locked and get treated by psychiatrist to stop him. :(

Accidently touching the butt is allowed but doing it on purpose and asking if you were married is sexual harassment, not because he asked if you are married but because he touched it on prupose. Things that can happen to him is not going to long outside, not allowed to go on public trains etc.

Anyway, how did you got his full name and address? That is the weirdest part of the story, had you a long talk with him?

Mayu said:
Naiwen said:
Mayu said:

Yeah, valid point. I guess this kind of people must be locked and get treated by psychiatrist to stop him. :(

I agree with you entirely!

Well interestingly in Australia they are thinking of chemically castrating paedophiles which basically gets rid of their sexual desire so maybe that could be done to rapists and people that grope people

kingcool52 said:
Well interestingly in Australia they are thinking of chemically castrating paedophiles which basically gets rid of their sexual desire so maybe that could be done to rapists and people that grope people

I think thats a bit too harsh, so yeah.

kingcool52 said:

Hm, are they really thinking of doing that? Is this for people that come out as pedophiles or people who actually commit pedophiliac acts?

JoePoe03 said:
kingcool52 said:

Hm, are they really thinking of doing that? Is this for people that come out as pedophiles or people who actually commit pedophiliac acts?

I would think so, and I would agree with it.

I am in Oz, and yeas it is a serious debate at the moment on it, they are thinking about it and passing it as well

Naiwen said:
JoePoe03 said:
kingcool52 said:

That is interesting, yes. Though at the other side it helps to stop him from doing annoying acts, it is also unfair and too harsh in a sense for me. While I never really had to deal with such people, I heard that we can attempt to cure it medically, go to psychiatrists, and get rehabilitation. Sexual desire is one of human's instinct so removing it just sounds so... harsh?

Mayu said:
Naiwen said:
JoePoe03 said:
kingcool52 said:

That is interesting, yes. Though at the other side it helps to stop him from doing annoying acts, it is also unfair and too harsh in a sense for me. While I never really had to deal with such people, I heard that we can attempt to cure it medically, go to psychiatrists, and get rehabilitation. Sexual desire is one of human's instinct so removing it just sounds so... harsh?

Because its creepy if not expressed the right way.

Naiwen said:

Very true. Though shouldn't we try all possible methods without taking it away permanently? Just to be fair. :)

Mayu said:
Naiwen said:

Very true. Though shouldn't we try all possible methods without taking it away permanently? Just to be fair. :)

I think we should take away the dangerous desire permanently.

Back