What's new

I've probably done this before... list 5 things that are on your desk

What my desk usually looks like

Attachments

• DSC01356.jpg
    DSC01356.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 10
My goodness--I could never show you people what my desk looks like most of the time. It kinda looks like a hoarder lives under it.

1. Zinc supplements
2. A glass jar
3. waxing strips
4. 2 tape measures
5. Nail polish remover

My desk is still the same but I've moved it and added my bottle of vitimans to it. No matter what I do I always forget to take my them. The first thing I did was setup up Google Calendar to text me everyday to remind me to take it. Well that didn't work as I'd read the text when I rolled out of bed and promptly forgot about it. Now, I put them in front of my keyboard before bed and don't move them until I take one out in the morning.

A lot of trouble to go through for a stupid multi vitamin. LOL I just had to throw out a bottle that expired because I kept forgetting to take them. :eek:

Put them next to your toothbrush

Fed Ex dropped off my new desk yesterday. I spent about 9 hours between putting it together and tearing down my old desk and wiring everything in.

new%20desk.jpg

Every time I buy self assembly furniture I swear it off. What a **** headache. There's supposed to be a shelf on the bottom left but I found out AFTER everything was together that I put one leg on backwards. :Furious_Face: so the holes are on the wrong side. I'll probably drill my own hole to put the shelf in.

So far it's nice but it's wobbly since I moved it. I'm thinking it's the floor old house/slanted floors.

It looks beooteeful, though, Big Dan. Still, I know what you mean about self-assembly--I once put a self-standing closet together and didn't screw a screw in so it was inset, and when I went to move the whole darn thing into place I gouged a six inch scratch into the wood floor I had just put in the week before. Be grateful you weren't there that day. Blue air is hard to breathe.

Blast--forgot to list 5 things...uh, my other glasses, my CIBC Visa for some reason, a grocery receipt for potatos, sockeye salmon, zucchini, sweet pepprs, organic cauliflower, and perrier; a half-empty brandy glass (I don't care how optimistic you are, a brandy-glass is never half-full); and a broken Canon printer.

There are a gazillion things on my desk, but here's the most unusual ones (because you'd probably think my work desk also doubles as a vanity table or bathroom shelf, haha):

1. hand lotion (because i need it when i feel my hands and fingers are too dry and stiff when typing)
2. Berocca (that's my can of coke or bottle of beer)
3. a pack of Q tips (because I have the really bad habit of poking into my ears)
4. a box of condoms (because it's convenient here)
5. an hourglass

1) ipod
2) box of chocolates
3)notebook
4)zen garden
5)lavender-scented reed diffuser (pretty bottle with lavender oil in it, with the thin wooden reeds diffusing the scent in the room)

Mobile
Computer
Wireless box
Sunglasses
Hair clips

The Five things that are on my desk are:

dog treats pen camera printer Kleenex gum

4. a box of condoms (because it's convenient here)
5. an hourglass

rofl

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

4)zen garden

picsorban

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

rofl, I once somehow managed to get my boyfriend and my ex assembling my furniture for me at the same time. I'd forgotten about that.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

1. Party invite
2. A hand print
3. wrapping paper
4. Movie tickets
5 I now have THREE tape measures. ??

Way too much cluttered junk. I've got a printer, a copy/printer, a copier, a phone with cord to plug in my Magic Jack, Scissors, and much, much more.

On my desk:

Lucky Bamboo
Stapler
2 Water Bottles (1 for me, 1 for my bamboo)
Various papers and books for my homework
Cup for pens, pencils, etc

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

On my desk:

Lucky Bamboo
Stapler
2 Water Bottles (1 for me, 1 for my bamboo)
Various papers and books for my homework
Cup for pens, pencils, etc

Has your lucky bamboo been lucky?

I'm in the middle of packing up my office to move to a different location:

1. 2 boxes of business cards - if combined will have soon to be current information
2. Scope mouthwash (usually inside the drawer I just emptied)
3. box of push pins
4. Old calender pages I felt the need to save
5. Training completed certificate

A box some perfume came in.
A Woman's Day cookbook from the 80's.
A printer cartridge
A bowl that used to contain pasta
A glass of creaming soda.

Contact Solution
Insulin
A lighter
Electrician Scissors